• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

Livin4 Puts up new hosting trial

Thus I'm e-mailing Livin4 about their activation fee. Maybe it was a mix up? Whatever the case, I'm going to find out what is with them :rolleyes:
  2. X

You think your post is stupid? Go you :p I think i'll give 'em a mail about that charge to activate
  3. X

Was hoping someone wouldn't catch that :p I actually might pay for that plan, all of that bandwidth mmmmmn :D
  4. X

I recieved the following in my e-mail today: livin4.com is now offering a Free 30-Day Trial on a 300 Megabyte Account. Try it out for 30 Days and if your not satisfied, just cancel your account. You will not be charged as long as you cancel within 30 days. After the thirty days, it...
  5. X

Host Me

If you're only going to be hosting your scripts, I doubt you'd need 100MB initially.
  6. X

•••FREE UNLIMITED Webspace•, •UNLIMITED Bandwidth•, •FTP•, •PHP•, •Domain Hosting•••

You're getting the hosting for free. There's a trade off to these kinds of offers, without them the host would fail.
  7. X

Storage

or you can give people access to the ftp account and let them queue up on downloads :rolleyes:
  8. X

I need a file server that doesnt have file size restrictions

er... how many .dem files exactly? If you zip them they compress down to single digit MB. HL demo files are mostly text so the compression rate will be astounding if you put them in zip. Unless ofcourse you have a demo with a timespan over many hours, at the max you'd need livin4's offer of...
  9. X

About Fateback

Didn't know that. I swear when I signed up they didn't have this :p Thanks for that info jerry :D
  10. X

About Fateback

I'd have to say that from experience, Fateback is superb in reliablility. Unfortunately, there is no FTP support (you must use their uploader)
  11. X

help me ! what's my url ????

You hate the fact that someone is giving a free service to the masses as opposed to paying? You have odd logic my friend... Also, it is very much alive; unless ofcourse you haven't checked their site/forum lately, but then again your logic may lead you to believe that it is in fact dead :s
  12. X

Host anything you want with 550mb of space.

is there an included control panel?
  13. X

New Free Hosts

alliance4.us says they offer "high bandwidth", how high exactly?
  14. X

New Host [1 GB Space]

And you pay for this? O_O
  15. X

----ing idiots

If you post unreasonably, you get unreasonable replies. Don't want the flamage and hate? Don't present yourself as a badmouthing fool. God knows why or how you need 50GB of bandwidth, but you will not be getting it along with PHP and all of its extra goodies for free. You: 1) Posted a new...
  16. X

looking for storage host

10+ MB upload of zip/rar files (no its not warez/video) no html support as many ads as needed no php no mysql no cgi just storage and some 500MB of bandwidth.
  17. X

100% Uptime! >> Amazing Referral Scheme!

whats to happen if you dont meet you 100% uptime guarentee, does the client get his/her money back?
  18. X

detailhost testimonials

Has anyone tried these guys yet? Their plans seem impressive and they have an excellent offer. Are they reliable though?
  19. X

Free Webspace

how much bandwidth is offered?
Back