• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

Livin4 Puts up new hosting trial

I recieved the following in my e-mail today: livin4.com is now offering a Free 30-Day Trial on a 300 Megabyte Account. Try it out for 30 Days and if your not satisfied, just cancel your account. You will not be charged as long as you cancel within 30 days. After the thirty days, it...
  2. X

looking for storage host

10+ MB upload of zip/rar files (no its not warez/video) no html support as many ads as needed no php no mysql no cgi just storage and some 500MB of bandwidth.
  3. X

detailhost testimonials

Has anyone tried these guys yet? Their plans seem impressive and they have an excellent offer. Are they reliable though?
  4. X

Need help finding an adequate host (PHP/mySQL combo)

I currently own a forum and manage a small PHP project for a small gaming community (consisting of a near 60 members or so). Both require a mySQL database. My problem: The host that the forum is currently on is an inadequate environment for hosting a forum. Signatures, avatars, and perhaps...
Back