• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Oh my flipping whillickers it's the ACT

never bothered with the act. got a 1280 (600 verbal 680 math 650 writing 11 essay) on sat, wasn't too happy with it though :/ since i knew friends who got 1400+ and 1500+ easy. still managed to get a ~5.7 or something gpa (i still dont know my final) and get to uflorida
  2. S

Firefox...you know you want it

too bad ie isn't a standalone browser and its integrated to the operating system so its an active security hole :rolleyes:
  3. S

Coke or Pepsi?.

Well, according to the Pepsi Challenge, Pepsi > Coca Cola, so I guess there's your answer...
  4. S

Do you buy second hand (used) clothes ?

Goodwill is the best thing *ever* , they have some pretty snazzy stuff. I just feel like a ---- when walking in there, like I'm stealing stuff from the poor :( meh
  5. S

I'm rich! Want a server!?

best. photoshop. ever.
  6. S

maybe he's gay?
  7. S

Happy Apocalypse Day!

I'll let you say whatever you want about religion, save you actually know what you're talking about. Problem is, I don't think you know the slightest thing what you're talking about: you don't know the difference between christianity and catholicism, and that's a huge problem and pointer to your...
  8. S

Wow. Then that was just WAY too subtle for me to notice.
  9. S

Live Music

?! pardon? how in the hell did they known for their live performances and their reputation extremely heightened by their act at woodstock 94?
  10. S

Happy Apocalypse Day!

nitpicking. :( why 6pm? demon's time is 3 am. for the past 400 years you mean? poking fun at religion isn't anything new, it's been happening for centuries; the only difference is you don't get your head lobbed off. you're SO knowledgeable, a REAL theologian! i didn't know christians and...
  11. S

a free server to the first 1,000 replies...? lol
  12. S

Darn U Google

. . . . . . you mean a nationalist? nationalism? . . . wtf
  13. S

Halo 3 Trailer

galaga? defender? paperboy? space invaders? :(
  14. S

Ever taken a Mental Health Day?

oh you must be a great master to always be able to defeat and avoid stress! how do you do it?
  15. S

Google Calendar

that is *hot*
  16. S

The Blog Craze

myspace isnt a blog site? what? its a networking site.
  17. S

Can you tell your arse from your elbow?

but that would require science...
  18. S

My 100th post

Isn't that enough? Why do you have to ask for so much more! >:o
  19. S

My 100th post

Precisely why you should go around making threads dedicated to your post count! Who knows, maybe your life will change. Maybe. Maybe....!
  20. S

Cool site for music lovers

er? you get a yahoo account and you can personalize your music to your genres and artists, and it plays; and the more music you rate, the better it'll be at playing music you like, and bringing up something new that you will most probably like; something like last.fm's algorithm. this is how...
Back