• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Need a new free host...

My current website is being hosted with f2s.com, but they are discontinuing their services in February. I'm now looking for a new free host that is reliable. The following are a few things that I'm looking for: - Atleast 10MB of space -FTP access -No Banners If anyone can help me with...
  2. A

Building a new computer...

I will be going off to college in less than a year and I'd like to build a new computer to take with me. I have a lot of experience using computers and doing things like webpage design and a little programming, but I've never built a computer before and I'd like to learn. In particular I'd like...
  3. A

Free Web Storage

I am looking for a website that offers free web storage. I don't need much space, just about 20mb or so to store some files. If you can assist me in anyway I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
  4. A

Forums

You might want to check out everyone.net. So far, from the fourms I have used everyone.net has been the easiest to configure and I've had the least problems with them. You change the options to fit your needs.
  5. A

Need an ISP

I have been using free internet access for the past year and I have enjoyed not having to pay a monthly fee for it. However, over the past few months free ISPs have been dropping like flies and I have become frustrated with the ones that remain and their restrictions. I am now looking for a...
  6. A

Paint Shop Pro 5 or 6

I am looking to download a copy of paint shop pro 5 or 6. I am aware that 7 is available for download, but it runs kinda slow with 32mb of memory. So far I've searched download.com, tucows.com, jasc.com, and a few search engines, but all I can find is version 7 and updates for the previous...
  7. A

Images with Rounded Edges

I tried searching both download.com and ulead.com for ulead photo express, but I couldn't find it. Where can I get it?
  8. A

Webspace for Minors

I am teaching HTML to some fifth graders and I planned to have them all sign-up for webspace at geocities.com. Having signed up a few years ago with geocities, I did not realize that they now required a CC# and a parent's ID and password in order to get webspace if you are under a certain age. I...
  9. A

Teaching Webdesign

Soon, I will be be teaching about nine fifth graders how to make webpages. The class will last about ten days and I want them to get as much out of it as possible, while at the same time having fun. I plan to start off explaining the basics, for example what is the Internet, HTML...then I plan...
  10. A

Well, considering this is a review forum....

I didn't get to see very much...it took forever to load. Maybe try optimizing the images or breaking them up into smaller images to decrease load time.
  11. A

Images with Rounded Edges

I've been told that the images on my website are too "square" and I would like to know how I can add rounded edges to them. I am currently using Adobe PhotoDeluxe to make my images. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks in advance!
  12. A

New Year, New Design

I recently redirected my domain name to a new host. I think it takes a day or two for the bugs to get worked out. This may be why you got the 404 error :(
  13. A

New Year, New Design

to Koolguy What dead images are you talking about?
  14. A

New Year, New Design

What can I do to make it "unsquare"? Suggestions..ideas?
  15. A

New Year, New Design

I just finished redesigning my website for the new year. I would appreciate any feedback or construtive criticism that can help me improve it. The url is http://acoolguy.net Thanks in advance!
  16. A

Help w/ Tables

Ok, now I see what you mean. As far as I can tell there is nothing wrong with the code for your tables. You need to adjust the height of your images and everything should be fine. If you still have trouble feel free to email me at meio34@yahoo.com
  17. A

Help w/ Tables

The url no longer works and I need to look at the source code. Upload it again or post the source.
  18. A

Help w/ Tables

I'm not sure if I know what you mean. In each table you want to make the images ("your visitor #" and "last updated") connect right? If this is the case you can just remove the row that is separating them, but somehow I don't think that is what you mean. Please explain...
  19. A

Help w/ Tables

All you have to do is remove the breaks (<br>) you have between the 2 tables. I also noticed that one table had a border, while the other didn't. You might want to change that. Hope this helps!
  20. A

.htm vs. .html

Well I use both extensions and I don't use Frontpage, so I don't think that's quite it. Thanks anyway though!
Back