• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Need a new free host...

My current website is being hosted with f2s.com, but they are discontinuing their services in February. I'm now looking for a new free host that is reliable. The following are a few things that I'm looking for: - Atleast 10MB of space -FTP access -No Banners If anyone can help me with...
  2. A

Building a new computer...

I will be going off to college in less than a year and I'd like to build a new computer to take with me. I have a lot of experience using computers and doing things like webpage design and a little programming, but I've never built a computer before and I'd like to learn. In particular I'd like...
  3. A

Free Web Storage

I am looking for a website that offers free web storage. I don't need much space, just about 20mb or so to store some files. If you can assist me in anyway I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
  4. A

Need an ISP

I have been using free internet access for the past year and I have enjoyed not having to pay a monthly fee for it. However, over the past few months free ISPs have been dropping like flies and I have become frustrated with the ones that remain and their restrictions. I am now looking for a...
  5. A

Paint Shop Pro 5 or 6

I am looking to download a copy of paint shop pro 5 or 6. I am aware that 7 is available for download, but it runs kinda slow with 32mb of memory. So far I've searched download.com, tucows.com, jasc.com, and a few search engines, but all I can find is version 7 and updates for the previous...
  6. A

Webspace for Minors

I am teaching HTML to some fifth graders and I planned to have them all sign-up for webspace at geocities.com. Having signed up a few years ago with geocities, I did not realize that they now required a CC# and a parent's ID and password in order to get webspace if you are under a certain age. I...
  7. A

Teaching Webdesign

Soon, I will be be teaching about nine fifth graders how to make webpages. The class will last about ten days and I want them to get as much out of it as possible, while at the same time having fun. I plan to start off explaining the basics, for example what is the Internet, HTML...then I plan...
  8. A

Images with Rounded Edges

I've been told that the images on my website are too "square" and I would like to know how I can add rounded edges to them. I am currently using Adobe PhotoDeluxe to make my images. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks in advance!
  9. A

New Year, New Design

I just finished redesigning my website for the new year. I would appreciate any feedback or construtive criticism that can help me improve it. The url is http://acoolguy.net Thanks in advance!
  10. A

.htm vs. .html

Since I've started designing webpages a while ago, I've always wondered why there were two extensions for html files. I understand that there is no real difference between the two and that you can use them interchangeably, but I'm still curious as to why both exist. Anyone know the history...
  11. A

Flash?

I am redesigning my website for the new year and I want to put a flash intro on it. I don't own a copy of macromedia flash and if I did I probably wouldn't know how to use it. I would like to know if anyone can do me the favor of making a flash intro for me. I will give you full credit for the...
  12. A

Switching to Linux (Unix)

I currently have a computer with a celeron processor, 32MB RAM, and Win98. I am considering switching to Linux since I have heard so much about its performance as compared to the Win OS and many other OSs for that matter. I have also noticed that many serious computer gurus are running Linux...
  13. A

Image Editing Software

I am looking for free image editing software, that functions much like photoshop or paint shop pro. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. P.S. No pirated software!
  14. A

Review my site

I just finished my new website and I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks! http://acoolguy.net
  15. A

.com.ru domain names

I would like to know where I need to go to set-up a .com.ru domain name and also how to redirect it to my current webpage, which is hosted on a free server. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advcane for your time and consideration.
Back