• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Fastclick

Has anyone some experience with them ? They pay about $1.5-2 CPM. - Tobias
  2. T

Name Servers

The result of the whois tool is important, don't mind what their control panel says, so don't worry, just send them a short email that there is an error with control panel and they hopely will fix it soon.
  3. T

Name Servers

Go to http://whois.enom.com/ and see if your nameservers are entered for your domain name. If not, DomainZero really changed your nameservers to theirs and your domain should stop working in a few hours/days. - Tobias
  4. T

88x31 ads?

Oh. shame on me. I didn't read your posting properly :( - Tobias
  5. T

Javascript Pop Up Window

Just have a look at the source code: function data() { window.open('URL','NAME_OF_THE_WINDOW','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resize=no,width=778,height=400') } (play a bit with the size and the different commands...) Make a link to...
  6. T

How do I do this in php3/4 ?

it's pretty simple: if ($id==1) { include "files/1.inc"; } else if ($id=="dammit") { include "files/dammit.inc"; } - Tobias
  7. T

88x31 ads?

Advertising.com offers many different sizes including 88x31. - Tobias
  8. T

Any alternative for Everyone.net ?

The only other one that I know is bigmailbox.com, but I never used it... - Tobias
Back