• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

-->Graphics Froums<--

Isn't this against the regs?
  2. R

Flash Edit

Hehehe, no it actually should not. That was my name from the previous forum software FWS ran on. When Peo switched from the text file based system to an actual database system I changed my name. I guess I could remove it now seeing after the switch I stopped posting so no one would remember...
  3. R

Book-Like Design

I like the first book out of them all.
  4. R

LiquidGoat - With a name like this, you know the sites gotta be good! *Review*

I am guessing that was a responce to the text only preference. We would still have fast connections because I can't wait 20min to download an ISO. :P
  5. R

New site I worked on a lot :)

Firefox hates it. :P That is not exaclty what I was saying. When i get home I will put up an example.
  6. R

New site I worked on a lot :)

Hmmmm there is something missing. Your design reminds me of a small computer store's site.... But I cannot place my finger on what exactly it is. Hmmm I think I got it! Make the top more like an actual header. Most simple sites are just a white background with some things put on it. Your...
  7. R

Please review initial design idea.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I am going to do as much of it in CSS as I can. I wanted the load time to be very small. There will be a backend for support and such. That is the real purpose. I just wanted something that looked nice, but would not distract the user from what...
  8. R

Please review initial design idea.

I am currently experimenting with a few designs. You can view the current one here. http://webservices.aburrr.com Notes: 1. I am still trying to get the stupid login to line up. 2. It will not work right in IE just yet. (There may be a green bar across the top) 3. This site is mainly for...
  9. R

Our hosting design/ VBTechx.com

I think part of the problem is that all the tables have borders. Try removing some.
  10. R

Beat this

First off sarcasm is "witty language used to convey insults or scorn". So was it a joke or sarcasm. They are not one in the same... So what you said was not sarcastic in any way. Also what you said was just wrong. If you want to make a sarcastic comment then it needs to actually make sence...
  11. R

Beat this

WebCash, you completely missed what he was saying. You see a lot of school kids (high school) start webhosting over the summer and then once school starts they disappear. Most of the time these are the same ones that offer crazy ammounts of everything. Above jStep alludes to already...
  12. R

Beat this

Hehehe good one VH!
  13. R

I think you hate corporate type designs, not professional. :) I also do not like the normal corporate design, but I also do not like very image heavy designs... I guess I just want plain text! :S
  14. R

Were did you get that stat from? If a page takes more than 15 seconds to load I am already mad. (I am on dial-up when I am at my house. Two T1s at work..) Also google other search engines will have a harder time crawling your site...
  15. R

Looks very nice. :) But is there any reason everything is images? You could cut the load time dramatically if you would use HTML and such.
  16. R

Flash Edit

Hmmmmmmmm
  17. R

Flash Edit

Ah I just caught that... Too much spamming?
  18. R

Flash Edit

Did that file end up working for you?
  19. R

Spiral.Alchemy

Here are my thoughts. :) 1.) I do not like the menu being at the bottom... I actually did not even see for a good 30 seconds! But that is probably just a personal preference. 2.) I don't like popup windows. Another problem with this is a lot of people are starting to use popup blockers. This...
  20. R

Please reveiw new site

I like it. The only suggestion that comes to mind is you may want to not center the left nav area. Just set it to the top only.
Back