• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. AdY

vBulletin 2.3.0 problem

There seems to have been a slight problem with the TeamSecret's Forums database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser. An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists. We apologise for any inconvenience...
  2. AdY

Yeah, i got a job...

Bah, it's almost 4.00AM here and i have another head-ache. I can say i just got hired, and and and...dunno, i'm very sceptical... I want to keep the hosting company name for myself, because i don't think it needs bad adv. Just that i was hired (not really - i'm in a "testing period for one...
  3. AdY

Software request

Hello. I just want to know if there are any software programs that allow you to search (by having an email address, nickname, fullname or any other information) a person for the IM he might have? As well as trillian is used for using the best IMs with just one program, i want to know if there...
  4. AdY

Am i EVIL?

Buf...i know i'm very new to FWS, but but but...i like this forum and the waste majority of people. :o And i can say i have some "integration problems", as when i look at my last 10 posts i do see me only criticising and beeing so damn UGLY. Now really, what do you people think of me? (and...
  5. AdY

Templates page

Hey. Anybody knows other GOOD template-site besides www.templatemonster.com? Thanks
  6. AdY

Good and stable reseller

Hello. I need some feed-backs more than offers...because everyone will say that his hosting company is the best, and i really don't want that. If it's possible and anyone won't mention his company...:biggrin2: Some advices about a reliable, old in bussines and maybe not to expensive? I mean...
  7. AdY

Any web hosts looking for supporting staff?

Hello! I'm writting this hoping that i can get, finally, some work to do :) For those interested: My name is Adrian, I'm from Constanta, Romania. I'm in the 2nd year at an Univerisity from here, and so on. I'm in "the internet activity" since '94, beeing interested more and more of UNIX, chat...
Back