• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Security Help (ASP Script)

Ok, I've got a download script I'm trying to file security holes in...I've already blocked off a few, but I'd like to make sure there aren't any more.... If anyone is willing to help me out, I've got all the details here on how you can try and hack my script ;)...
  2. P

Awww, thank-you SO much brinkster!

I'm so glad you couldn't take the time to make my database (db) directory unreadable....you took the time to make sure it was the only directory that would allow read/write access for databases...but hey, wouldn't want to bother you to secure my files.... Man, that's a TERRIBLE security...
  3. P

Awww, thank-you SO much brinkster!

I'm so glad you couldn't take the time to make my database (db) directory unreadable....you took the time to make sure it was the only directory that would allow read/write access for databases...but hey, wouldn't want to bother you to secure my files.... Man, that's a TERRIBLE security hole...
  4. P

Comments on my site?

The basic layout is done, as well as a few pages from the webmasters section.... All the other pages just go to an under construction page. Comments/suggestions? http://www.mikedryden.com Mike Dryden mikedryden@home.com
Back