• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Owned WHMCS License for sale.

Hello, I have an owned WHMCS license for sale. It is transferable. Support good through 8/20/11. I'm asking $120 for it. You pay the $20 transfer fee. Payment through AlertPay or US bank transfer only. I do not accept PayPal. Thanks. EDIT: Without branding removal.
  2. T

Looking for a VPS or dedicated server.

Hello everyone, I am looking for a new VPS or a Dedi. My current provider really sucks and it's time to move. In general, here's what I'm looking for: 60+GB of space 2+GB of RAM Over 1TB of bandwidth 2+ IP's And SPEED. It needs to be speedy and have reliable up time. I can't waste time...
  3. T

BoonEx Dolphin Unlimited/Lifetime License for sale.

Hello, I am looking to sell my BoonEx Dolphin Lifetime license. Boonex sells it for $299, im looking to sell it for $100. Dolphin Demo: http://www.boonex.com/dolphin/demo/ About Dolphin: http://www.boonex.com/dolphin/ Perfect for a social network or a dating site, and more mods then...
  4. T

Web Hosting site for sale. Unique offer.

I have a web hosting site that I have been working to build the past few months. But the economy is crap right now, so I need to do away with it or get a partner on board to help me. Anyway here's what I got for you. 1) The site is Sleck.net, registered until 10/31 through NameCheap. 5...
  5. T

A couple more domains for sale.

Hello, I am selling a couple more domain names. Feel free to make an offer. 1) Sleck.net - Used for a web hosting site. Received 168 unique's last month, and 62 currently. Screenshot - http://third-reality.net/SleckScreen.png domain expires in october. Great 5 letter domain, pronounceable...
  6. T

Volsh.com - Shared, Reseller and VPS hosting starting at $3 per month.

Hello, Are you looking for a web hosting service that you can trust in? A provider who is legally registered, has their own office and a team that is committed to you? Well look no further, Volsh LLC is just for you. With our new special running from today till May 31st, you can receive 50%...
  7. T

Several things for sale. Bargains.

Hello, I am looking to unload several items from my "closet" if you will. Due to the immediate need to unload, you'll find some real bargains here. 1) RelationshipHelp.us - Comes with the blog, has a little bit of traffic from keyword searches but not revenue. Huge potential. $20 2)...
  8. T

A good bunch of domains for sale.

Hello, I'm looking to clean out my domain portfolio. I've got some names I want to get rid of it. Please make an offer or buy at the bundle price below. NameCheap: Box27.net - Over 2 years old. GetMyVPS.com Sleck.net TalkDepression.net wrestlezine.com - Comes with dolphin unlimited license if...
  9. T

Small paid host for sale.

Hello, Due to getting a new job where I have to relocate, I am going to have to sell my hosting venture. Here's the details. 1) Domain TwistedHost.net. Domain expires in October of this year. Registered with NameCheap. 2) Clients I've got currently 5 clients, one with two accounts...
  10. T

New Years promotion, 50% off all shared and reseller plans for life!

Hello everyone! We here at Twisted Host hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, we sure did. Now with the new year approaching we feel it's a great time to unveil our New Year's promotion. From now until January 2nd, you can receive 50% off all our shared and reseller plans for LIFE by using...
  11. T

TwistedHost Christmas Special: Double specs, or 50% off

Twisted Host is currently running a Christmas special where ALL of our plans are 50% off for the first month! Use the coupon code XMas1 Also, if you prefer having more room to grow just enter "Double Me" into the comment box for double the specs of your account for LIFE. This is not...
  12. T

Shared and reseller plans 50% off starting at $1.25

Hello, Twisted Host is currently running a special where ALL of our plans are 50% off! You do not need to put in a coupon code, all of our prices are reflected in our plans. Here's what we have on tap listed at our special prices, our site shows the standard prices. Shared Alpha...
  13. T

Special thanksgiving VPS promo! (100gb hd, 750gb bw) $20!

Hello, Twisted Host is announcing a custom plan good from now until Friday at midnight! Here's our special: 100GB of Space 750GB of Bandwidth 512MB of Guaranteed RAM 768MB of Burstable RAM 100mbps Uplink speed Price: $20.00 per month, or $180 per year (3 months off) cPanel is...
  14. T

Free shared/reseller hosting up to 3gb space and 30gb of bandwidth.

Hello, With the success of my paid hosting venture, I feel it's time to introduce our free hosting division. I am pleased to present "iWant Hosting" where members of our forum are able to gain hosting through our small post to host system. Please view our plans below: Shared: Free One 200mb...
  15. T

Sales and support staff needed

Hello, I am looking to hire some sales and support staff for my hosting service. This is a paid service so all applicants will need to be professional english speaking individuals with a mind to put customers first. Here's what I'm looking for. -Between the ages of 16 and 50 -In the U.S...
  16. T

Twisted Host - Shared, Reseller and VPS Hosting starting at $2.50, 50% off!

Hello, I am pleased to introduce, Twisted Host. This is a new premium web hosting provider based out of the United States. Our staff has over 10 years experience in the web hosting industry and together we are combining our experience to provide the most cost effective solutions, without...
  17. T

SkilledHost.com for sale

I am selling the domain SkilledHost.com, I recently picked it up off NameCheap marketplace but decided I do not want it. It's been registered since '04. Make an offer, thanks. Note: Still evaluating traffic and such and will reply here with it to interested parties.
  18. T

Level 3 Tech available (Includes FFMPEG, LiteSpeed installation exp.)

Hello, I am offering my services as Level 3 Linux technician to anyone who is interested. I have over 10 years experience in the website hosting industry, nine of which I have been a member of this forum. I have experience with the following: -cPanel/WHM -DirectAdmin -Plesk -Ensim -PHP/MySQL...
  19. T

Okay I'm curious

How long have yal been here? I've been on this forum for almost 9 years. Back then, cPanel wasn't mentioned very much. Back then resellers were basically affiliates, Geocities was the most mentioned host, and 100mb of space was like $15 or more. :P
  20. T

Name Change

Hello, I'd like to have my username changed to something a bit more personable. TravisL sounds good to me. :) Thanks in advance!
Back