• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. deathdemon321

Soundcard

right i'm back being ultimately confused about everything i do with my computer.....but whatever. I'm confused how to get sound working on my comp i just had the motherboard redone and i added a new hd and reinstalled the os so everythings new. Do i need audio drivers? and if i do how do i...
  2. deathdemon321

Installing OS

i'm stuck installing OS to a completely blank hd and new motherboard adn all.... i tried using a boot disk but i got lost and can't figure out how to run it off the cd-rom drive, could anyone point me in the right direction?
  3. deathdemon321

Task manager problem/question

I know i'm annoying, asking another question but meh here it is: My task manager doesn't have those tabs at the tob like "programs" and "process's" is there a way to get them back?
  4. deathdemon321

chipset question

hey i just had a new motherboard installed in my computer and i was told i should reinstall the os because the motherboard has a new chipset...is this essential or just recommeneded? (normally reinstalling os is just a pain but for me, i got my os in bulk so i have niether disk or license #)
  5. deathdemon321

paid to read email question

hey all, i've been looking around websites and stuff and there are a lot of these get paid to read your email programs... i signed up with a hotmail address to see if they were all using the same script and they are, i did a search on hotscripts and found two scripts one for 39.99 and one...
  6. deathdemon321

i am back

I am back...back again...and nobody cares...(does anyone remember?)
  7. deathdemon321

Songs

hey what are your favourite songs or artists(or both).
  8. deathdemon321

Less posters

Have you guys noticed there are less and less people posting in this forum...i used to get 13 emails a day(on average) from this website about posts now i get an average of 3...and i have an average 4.00 posts a day...
  9. deathdemon321

snow

it finally snowed where i live(victoria, BC, canada)...how many times has it snowed where all you live?
  10. deathdemon321

review plasmajam

hi, i was wondering what all you webmasters thought of the design for this site. The site isn't mine(it's my cousins) so i can't answer any questions on content and really wouldn't like any comments on content. All i want is to know what you think of the design the web site is...
  11. deathdemon321

php host

I'm looking for a php host at least 20mb subdomain my site isn't made already any thoughts would be helpful
  12. deathdemon321

refined-designs

has any body had any experiance with this hosting compnay. http://refined-designs.com/
  13. deathdemon321

a host

hey i'm kinda new with looking at offers and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if these offers were good, bad or a scam. funio thanks for any help
  14. deathdemon321

dh2

does anyone know about www.dh2.net? there prices look good but that can be misleading(actually for what they offer they look too good). Any info would be useful. Thanks
  15. deathdemon321

Looking for php host

I am looking for a free host that supports php and has a minimal amount of ads on the hosting site(or no ads at all). other things i need would be: at least 15mb space browser editing(not nessesary but wanted) subdomain Any ideas would be great
  16. deathdemon321

good site?

can anyone tell me about a good site for ad revenue?
  17. deathdemon321

this website

I was wondering if anybody has used this site and can tell me if it is good and if it is real and not some sort of scam. The site is 1uhost. Or if you are good at telling if this site is real or the plans are a good deal. They look good...maybe too good
Back