• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Decker

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Why???
  2. Decker

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Hmm - maybe they should just sack the guy that did the packaging photos :D
  3. Decker

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Oh! That looks NASTY!!! :(
  4. Decker

Which Mobile Brand Are Best ???

Row-locks, worst brand maybe (I don't hate Apple OS's just their business methods) I'll stick with my HTC's and happily thank you :D
  5. Decker

List of cheap domain registrars

TBH I've had a Resellerclub account for years and I haven't used it for almost the same number of years, did for a bit but it just wasn't worth it unless your dealing in selling loads of domain names. The discounts at the start are good not great and everyone transfers out when it comes renewal...
  6. Decker

List of cheap domain registrars

Had a look a them as I'm always on the lookout for good sellers, and first impression was awful website oldman2 It's done in X-Site Pro and even the basic templates with that app are much better and cleaner, so why go for that one... The web hosting is limited to 3 month packages only (strange)...
  7. Decker

Who is using windows 8?

Hehehe, not at you Jan you have my sympathies completely, just hope it's not a machine that is 'built' for 8 if it is drivers can be a bit of a problem. I have virtual machines running 8/8.1/2012 and really they all suck. There is no actual benefit for any normal user (SME for 2012), in fact...
  8. Decker

Upgrading / Migrating to other forum software

Might be time for a whole new framework (the mention of Wordpress makes my lips climb over my teeth) including a 'social network' side (god I actually said that) if that part can be refined and moderated. I'd love to see FWS grow it's traffic to what it once was so it could actually attract...
  9. Decker

Someone's been having a good think about this :p (Richard) all good suggestions but a bit intensive on Peo. Since the site was formed and continued around free web hosting it needs a core there, although that could shrink to be a 'teaser' rather than a majority subject. Vetting I think should...
  10. Decker

Everyone seems to have missed out WotLlabs Burning Board, I've used it a few times and I was quite pleasently surprised, could be worth considering with direct vB import and FB integration as standard.
  11. Decker

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

Don't start that confusion off again :biggrin2: Decker's plural... Doubt if Charles has got over the last time everyone got us confused.
  12. Decker

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

:lol: bet you wish you'd not said that now Sarah :lol:
  13. Decker

Hey Richard :D And Jan I thought it was just us that drove you nuts!!! :evilb:
  14. Decker

Always been here mate :) just not been saying much (for a change)...
  15. Decker

Got to admit too vB has gone south, but... What is easiest to navigate? What are the major client complaints Peo?
  16. Decker

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

Simple - it is safe if you pick a good free host. If you pick a dodgy one then it's not. Jeez!
  17. Decker

Need cPanel hosting for my web shop!

Ok I'll get in before you get battered :) If it's a shop buy hosting, it's unfair to ask for hosting for nothing with no ads no post for a commercial site.
  18. Decker

DVD problem

What seriously, this topic, now, with that!
  19. Decker

I've been a busy girl...

Can tell you've been busy AND distracted :D You forgot the "the first public in game screenshot" :knockedou
  20. Decker

Safe to say this is a bad call, right?

4 days Blank, 2 days to go over the being sure to break up and watch for the grieving process progressing, 2 days to find/organise a crowded place to do it so she doesn't make a scene and you can walk away in a 'kind' manner (but fast enough to get out of earshot quickly).
Back