• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Server Needed "FAST"

Here is a server I could get you within 24 hours. • Intel P4 2.8Ghz • Pre-installed OS ONLY - CentOS OR FreeBSD • 80GB IDE Hard Drive • 1024MB RAM • Bandwidth: 1000GB • IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable) • Private VLAN • WHM/cPanel + Fantastico Monthly Fee: • $105.00 | $99 Setup • $115.00...
  2. V

Server Needed "FAST"

How "fast" are you needing one? Most servers take upto 36 hours to deploy. I have one that could be ready in 24 hours. PM me.
  3. V

php5 hosting required

To get around the password problems, you can easily convert mySQL 4.1 to use the 4.0 passwords. That was the main problem for everyone.
  4. V

Need cheap dedicated server

Makes you wonder who is going to actually look for a PAID server on a site that people are looking for FREE webspace? I gave up selling on this site months ago. A complete waste of time. Someone post the demographs here. Everyone is coming from the country BROKE.
  5. V

Scammed?

Good to hear, that doesn't happen too often.
  6. V

Hosting With VerticalHost.com

VerticalHost.com has been a very reliable provider and now we are offering a limited amount of free accounts just for those to see what reliability truely is. Includes 10mbs space and 500mbs transfer Limited Features: 1 email, ftp, and mysql. For those wanting to host a small site, or...
  7. V

Registerfly Hosting?

RegisterFly has problems with domain registration and management. I wouldn't touch their hosting with a 10 foot pole.
  8. V

3 Years, 6 Different Hosts, None Reliable

When choosing a host, make sure there are plenty of ways to contact them. Email, IM, Forum, phone, snail mail... Also make sure they aren't affraid to show anything. Where their hosted, how many people work there, how many clients they host (and for how long). I've been hosting clients...
  9. V

Canaca - Stay Away!

With paypal it is extremely easy to get a chargeback. Go ahead and try with the card company, you will see.
  10. V

Canaca - Stay Away!

Use paypal whenever possible. It's a life saver
  11. V

Reliable Hosting Offer Needed !!

Check out your target audience. If most of your visits are coming from the US then pick a US based server. Most coming from Inda, then pick an Indian based server or something near.
  12. V

paid hosting request

Your server is hosted with Layered Technologies and in the Savvis datacenter. Both of which do not allow any type of adult content. The requester of this post wants to have an adult forum online, and since it is illegal to host such a thing in the US, if hosted in the US, the owner of the...
  13. V

PHP5 & mysql 4.1

4.1 is not completely stable. I doubt you will find a reliable host running MySQL 4.1
  14. V

looking for reseller 10gb space 100gb bandwidth

Hello Matt, Vertical Host offers what you are looking for. If you signup for our Advanced plan, we will give you reseller status and the 10gbs or space you are requesting as well for only $20/mo. http://VerticalHost.com/ You can visit us for more information about our company. Take...
  15. V

paid hosting request

I would not suggest that as your server will be pulled. "Adult Content on the Internet Layered Technologies will provide notification and will inform any customers in writing of improper materials on our servers. Layered Technologies reserves the right to disconnect any customers immediately."
  16. V

Fair Play in the Hosting Market

School is starting back for many providers ;)
  17. V

Need 2gb storage and atleast 200 gigs bandwidth

I'm sorry, but I read that whole email conversation and it still doesn't show me that MSSQL is running on Linux. It is not possible at the moment.
  18. V

MsSQL only runs on microsoft only. You would need to set up a seperate machine with windows and license the software accordingly. More info: http://www.microsoft.com/sql/ There is no simple integration. The closest thing to use is ChiliSoft
  19. V

I'm Looking for a Reseller Package

I would look for a low server load as compared with dual xeon's. The reason being is that I have a server with an avg load of .04 that will out perform an avg load xeon anyday. Check out what we have to offer at VerticalHost.com. We are reliable and can meet all your requirements.
  20. V

Don't reply unless you have a windows server you can host him on. Linux will not run a MS Database.
Back