• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. .Joe.

PayPal Question

Can I use my bank account and debit card to verify the account or do I also need a credit card? Is it possible to extract the funds from my debit card onto my PayPal card?
  2. .Joe.

Is it possible?

To make your PC/Computer a webserver? Like downloading Apache, and configuring mySQL, PHP,, etc. can you make your PC a webserver to host people?
  3. .Joe.

Starting It Up

Hello, I've been deciding for a while now, that I'm going to purchase a server to start up a hosting company. I just have a few questions: 1) Is this market really difficult to go through? 2) What are some tips/suggestions in effectively getting your business name known? 3) Any general...
  4. .Joe.

Just Finished This!

Hello, Haven't been on the forums for a while, but I just finished this web design. All comments and suggestions are appreciated, and it would be cool if any of you think this design is worth something. (Selling/Money wise) I'm going to start coding it now, but here take a look at the...
  5. .Joe.

A Beginner to Coding?

Does anyone the most efficient site/place to learn how to code website templates, forum skins, etc. stuff like that? Any help will be appreciated.
  6. .Joe.

A Slogan

Well, sorry if this is the wrong place, please move it if it is. I'm opening up a new online gaming site and I need help designing a slogan...any ideas?
  7. .Joe.

Which Browser Do You Use?

Which of the following browsers do you use: Internet Explorer 7 Mozilla FireFox 2.0 Safari Opera Other (Specify) I'm pretty sure I got the major browsers out of the way, so which ones do you use and why? I use IE7 mostly, but also use FF2 as an alternative.
  8. .Joe.

Free Domains @ Register

http://www.register.com/promo/acquisitions_8772033137.rcmx?trkID=BANk2dVw4W The site is offering free domains. I know there was a previous thread about this, but it seems like that offer has expired. There's a new one now. Requirements: - Verified PayPal Account - Credit Card Number...
  9. .Joe.

PayPal question

this might be a very stupid question, but I just need to know... can you deposit cash in your account with a credit card? or can you only send payments directly with your credit card using paypal as a processor? thanks. Joe. (sorry if this is a really dumb question)
  10. .Joe.

Free Host Request

Well, I'm currently low on money so I'm going to ask for a free host. I don't need that much stuff only the following: - 200-500MB Space -2-5GB Bandwidth - cPanel - probably atleast 3 of each feature - for now a subdomain, I'll park my domain in the future. - No ads or posting. -...
  11. .Joe.

Post to Host forums

Can someone tell me how post to host forums work? I know, that it generates revenue off the ads that are placed in the forums, but do they actually make enough? Say, I were to offer hosting packages and free domains what ads should I put up on my forum (other then AdSense) to make back...
  12. .Joe.

Upgrading to Vista

Hello, Currently I'm using Windows XP, but I'm looking to purchase Windows Vista these holidays to see if I can get some better prices. I'm looking to buy Windows Vista Home Basic (OR) Premium. What I came to ask is: Do I need to purchase the Upgrade version or the Full version. I don't...
  13. .Joe.

Review my vB Design

Hello, This actually took me alot of time to make, its my first vBulletin design and I just wanted to know what you guys think of it. http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/896/metaorangevbcopyle9.jpg Do you think it has any selling value? All comments and feedback is appreciated. Thank You, Joe.
  14. .Joe.

SiteGround

http://www.siteground.com/vbulletin-hosting.htm It has an amazing package, but it's only less then 10$ (6$ if I pay 2yrs. up front // no setup fee) a month (25$ setup). That is a fantastic price, and I'll be willing to purchase it if its true. I've done some research and I've found some pretty...
  15. .Joe.

Learning how to code

Hello, If someone were to begin learning how to code (PHP, HTML, CSS etc) what do you suggest the best place to learn? I've tried w3schools.org but it isn't the best in my opinion. anymore suggestions?
  16. .Joe.

Installing myBB

Hello, Can anyone help me? I'm trying to install myBB on my cPanel account. If anyone can do this for me I'll really appreciate it. I'll give you all the details to enter the cPanel. I'm looking for you to install the forum software, skins, and modifications. Please post here or PM me...
  17. .Joe.

PayPal Question

Hello, (sorry if this is the wrong forum, I couldn't find the right one) Anyways, what are the limits to PayPal "unverified" users. I just created a new PayPal account and made a payment to a website using my credit card and now when I try making another one it won't work? is there limit...
  18. .Joe.

uni.cc problems

hello, (sorry if this is the wrong forum, if it please move it. thanks) Anyways, Ive always wanted to try out uni.cc but it never worked out for me. I always put my correct namer servers to point at and when I try signing them up on the cPanel it says they aren't pointed to the name...
  19. .Joe.

Installing a Forum

Hello, (sorry if this is the wrong forum, if it is, please any mod/admin can you move it? thanks!) Anyways, can anyone help me out because I want to learn myself...how exactly would I want to install a forum on my webhost which has cPanel/mySQL/etc. say I wanted to install myBB or IPB what...
  20. .Joe.

SMF Modifiers

Hello, I need someone to help enhance my SMF board, what you'll need to do: Install 1-3 themes. Install 3-8 mods. If anyone could do this for me, I'll be really grateful. Thank You, Chief.
Back