• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Dreamhost package ending

So you didn't read any of the 10,000 replies to that blog i prosume?
  2. S

Reliable Host wanted! 200mb space+

I like the look of that :) Just curious what version of cpanel are you running? And ofcourse where do i sign up then is it a custom plan? I will take it. Oh and uptime stats would be great if you have them please.
  3. S

Thanks for the offer pm sent. Any more?
  4. S

Ok Basicaly im looking at making a small html site... All I am looking for is... Cpanel 11 200mb Space - atleast 10000mb Bandwidth - atleast 10 Mysql databases 10 Emails Shared IP 10 ftp accounts etc.... NO one tell me get a free host I dont want free end of story there crap. I want...
  5. S

How do you judge hosting is fast?

How many geeky girls you know? Tell me when you find one :angel:
  6. S

Webhosting Buiness for sale,Bin $300 or Make an offer

Sold. Post can be closed now thanks :D
  7. S

Sure do mate will PM Details :D
  8. S

The domain is www.mattsfasthosting.com Sorry lol nothing todo with not being posted publicaly I thought i did post it...
  9. S

Alright the client has been sold of. I am still offering the site, reseller account, whmcs liscense and domain name. I want $40 USD OR Make an Offer
  10. S

Oks... I have got a reseller with 10gb space,100 gb bandwidth costs $15/quater, paid till sometime late next month, has cpanel 11, master reseller unlimited features, overselling enabled, have a whmcs liscense $30/quater paid till sometime late next month, have a professinaly made website...
  11. S

Here we go again..

You people are crazy... Its none of your buisness how much money a company is making seriously. His or her running costs is there problem! end of story. As for the overselling get the hell over it.
  12. S

Windows 2003 Restirctions

Hey all I have a windows 2003 VPS and i am wanting to (share) it with my friend so he can run a game server on it. Now I know how to set hard drive restrictions so he cant access the C drive. But as for the rest? I am installing domain server so i can setup software restrictions...
  13. S

Cpanel 11 VPS running on VMWARE

Exactly what the title says Can I purchase a Cpanel 11 VPS liscense for $15/month and run it of a Vmware VPS running Centos 4/5??? Ofcourse the VPS would have atleast 1gb ram. Has anyone tried this?
  14. S

Cheapest package I can get for a 16 yr old

I can offer you a windows VPS for $22/month 160mb ram windows 2003 6gb hdd 1 IP 60gb bandwidth pm me if you want it.
  15. S

Windows VPS from $15/month

Hey all i am selling of some VPS on my private dedicated server. I am offering the following VPS's. 1.7GHZ Pentium 4 - 70% garanteed allocation 128 mb ram - upgrade to 512mb +$12/month, $5 setup 7GB hdd - upgrade, add 20gb +20/month, $5 setup 1 dedicated IP address Windows 2003 included...
  16. S

Spliting my dedicated up who wants a chunk?

Alright... offer updated. 1.7GHZ Pentium 4 - 90% garanteed allocation 292 mb ram - upgrade to 512mb +$12/month, $5 setup 18GB hdd - upgrade, add 20gb +20/month, $5 setup 1 dedicated IP address Windows 2003 included 100mbs port 100 GB Bandwidth for $36/month & 1.7GHZ Pentium 4 - 30%...
  17. S

I edited the offer. Please re-read.
  18. S

Cpanel on a vps is cheaper than a windows sever setup. www.vpsland.com cheapest VPS for windows you can find and there still $25/month and they give you like 5gb space. Also they give you about 5% of one cpu allocation. So my plan isnt THAT bad.
  19. S

I have taken the price down $40/month
Back