• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Clicksor - Add sites or Add individual htm?

That's what I figured - I just didn't want to take the chance of getting this far doing it all wrong. : P Thx. It pays good for me, but I get enough traffic to my website to get a decent pay. Makes me wonder what i'd be making if I used another company.
  2. A

Clicksor - Add sites or Add individual htm?

For the people who are familar with Clicksor: I understand by the Clicksor information and instructions that you are to ADD new sites and each site "must be aproved" to add a new ad code for each. I have only gave an entry to ONE url to my Clicksor account - And thats my main url for my...
  3. A

Clicksor DOWN?

ads load slow Hmm, ya I noticed some people mentioning how the clicksor ads load slow, though I luckilly havent had that problem yet *whew* - Anubis
  4. A

Clicksor DOWN?

ah i see "System Upgrade To better facilitate all our advertisers we are currently undergoing some upgrade to our system. The upgrade will be done within 48 business hours, during this time you will have full access to your account and campaign area. During this time if you have any questions...
  5. A

finaly bidvertiser suspends me at pay limit

bidvertiser Haha :lol: EXCUSESSSSS! Just admit it Bidvertiser, we all know you guys aren't legit. And these guys STILL and WILL continue to make their profits EVEN if they are getting a bad reputation. - Anubis
  6. A

finaly bidvertiser suspends me at pay limit

haha I TOLD U SO I TOLD U SO! HAHA BIDVERTISER, MAN I LOVE THEM, I wonder how it would feel to work for a company that rips people off daily. I'd actually like that. Shout out to bidvertiser: "Good job guys!" tsk tsk tsk...
  7. A

Bidvertiser - Fraud or not?

Man, at least you guys got paid. I read the TOS, I make sure I do nothing wrong, never clicked my own ads - I just get alot of traffic. I guess they don't like guys that earn TOO much money, and think of a reason to terminate their accounts and keep our earnings. I earned so much money withen a...
  8. A

Clicksor DOWN?

*whew* Yep it's back.
  9. A

Clicksor DOWN?

Clicksor's website has been acting funny since late last night. You go to the website, and it doesn't load at all. Expecting that the website was just down, I go to bed. I wake up this morning only to discover that Clicksor's website is still acting funny. Only this time it redirects to...
  10. A

Best Ad Revenue Programs - Look Here First!

I say you are very correct when you say BidVertiser has very strict TOS... I earned 450 bucks in 3 days, then account terminated for no apparant reason. This seems to be happening to many people.
  11. A

Bidvertiser - Fraud or not?

Beware of BIDVERTISER BIDVERTISER IS A SCAM! I was fooled by the beautiful design, easy to use website, earned 450 bucks in 3 days, and account TERMINATED for no reason, and no warning. :spider:
Back