• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Host Unlimited domains,Windows or Linux/ 1000MB Disk Space/30GB bandwidth $4.99/Month

Online Rack Web Hosting is proud to offer the following package on Windows 2003 and Linux Red Hat Enterprise for Only $4.99/month. Some of the main key features are: Host Unlimited Domains 1000 MB of disk space. 30,000MB of Bandwidth. High Availability Servers Windows 2003 or Linux Red...
  2. I

Host Unlimited domains,Windows or Linux/ 1000MB Disk Space/30GB bandwidth $4.99/Month

Online Rack Web Hosting is proud to offer the following package on Windows 2003 and Linux Red Hat Enterprise for Only $4.99/month. Some of the main key features are: Host Unlimited Domains 1000 MB of disk space. 30,000MB of Bandwidth. High Availability Servers Windows 2003 or Linux Red Hat...
  3. I

Online Rack Web Hosting is proud to offer the following package on Windows 2003 and Linux Red Hat Enterprise for Only $4.99/month. Some of the main key features are: Host Unlimited Domains 1000 MB of disk space. 30,000MB of Bandwidth. Windows 2003 or Linux Red Hat Enterprise same price...
  4. I

is this illegal?

I have someone intrested in hosting a website. this website would have a few links to external sites that offer illegal software and stuff like that, the data would not be on the server.... is that illegal?
  5. I

Online Rack Web Hosting is proud to offer the following package on Windows 2003 and Linux Red Hat Enterprise for Only $4.99/month. Some of the main key features are: Host unlimited domains. 1000 MB of disk space. 30,000MB of Bandwidth. Windows 2003 or Linux Red Hat Enterprise same price...
  6. I

Online Rack Web Hosting is proud to offer the following package on Windows 2003 and Linux Red Hat Enterprise for Only $4.99/month. Some of the main key features are: Host unlimited domains. 1000 MB of disk space. 30,000MB of Bandwidth. Windows 2003 or Linux Red Hat Enterprise same price...
  7. I

8. I

Hyip Should I be cautios with such requests

Hyip Should I be cautios with such requests? I have been getting some requests from potential clients wanting to host Hyip, what should I look out for? :confused4
  9. I

Host Unlimited domains,Windows\Linux 1000MB Disk Space\30GB bandwidth\ $4.99/Mo

This is a promotional offer to all of FREE WEB Space clients :beer: : You can host the following Windows2003 or Linux : 1) Host as many domains as you want 2) Unlimited email accounts and mailing lists (virus scanning and spam filters are included 3) Site Studio to create your websites on...
  10. I

Host 30 multiple sites 9.99/month no setup Windon Or Linux :)

Host unlimited domain and multiple sites 9.99/month no setup Windows Or Linux some of the many features included: Windows or Linux (same price) Unlimited MySQL and MS SQL databases Host unlimited domains (As many as you want) and control them from one panel. Unlimited email...
  11. I

Host unlimited domains\ 1000MB\30GB $9.99

Host unlimited domains\ 1000MB\30GB $9.99/mo Windows or linux. Unlimited emails, databases (mysql or MSSQL) Firewalled, Anti-DDos, OC48 connection. Reliable, Fast, No overselling. All of our servers are hosted at Rack Space and NaviSite data centers. :usflag:
  12. I

Unlimited Domains \ 1GB\ 30GB unlimited DB 9.99/mo

Host unlimited domains and get many features: :usflag: Unlimited Domain (Host as many domains as you want) 1GB of disk space 30GB of bandwidth Quad processor servers NO Setup fees. No contracts 30 day money back. Hosted out of Rack Space or NaviSite Data Centers OC48 Connection 35+ software...
  13. I

Any free web Host with H-Sphere?

Do you know if any web hosts with Free Hsphere? I see many with CPanel.
  14. I

Free DNS hosting anyone

I have seen so many free webhosting companies. Do you know if there are any companies that offer free DNS server (where you can host your zone file) and give you access to modify it whenever you want through a business portal? :cool2:
  15. I

Which SEO would you think is more important

if you had to choose between..... going top5 in Yahoo and MSN, or just top 5 in Google, which one would you choose? Remeber this is MSN and Yahoo on one side and Google on the other?
  16. I

PHP to pull Meta tag description code help

I am trying to create a php app, the user needs to be able to type the url to get the meta tag description from the url (clean) One of my friend developer was able to get it in VB script which does not help me. I could not get anywhere in doing it in PHP. can you help. Thanks Ahmed
  17. I

DIV or alternaive!!!!

I was asked a question I was not sure of. Would using Div the best way of breaking the site in blocks be the best way to do it? A client of mine asked and was not sure of the answer.... additionally, Would having 6 Divs be bad for SEOs? The client will be using dreamweaver MX. :tired2:
  18. I

How hot is Exchange 2003 Hosting?

We are thinking of doing exchange 2003 Hosting, Are you seeing a lot of demand? What is the aveage mailbox size and charges? I can do the reseach but would like your opinion. Avearge users may not care about exchange as other mail clients can do the job!!! What type of business usually signs...
  19. I

Host 30 domains, 1000MB Disk Space and 30GB bandwidth $9.99

Host Unlimited domains, 1000MB Disk Space and 30GB bandwidth $9.99 Host Unlimited domains 1000MB Disk Space 30GB bandwidth Windows or Linux MS SQL or MySQL Unlimited email Anti Spam 35 more plus features for only $9.99 /Month :cool2:
Back