• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Opera 9.50b2

I'm an Opera fanatic, but I myself do not like 9.5b2, earlier previews were more stable, anyway Firefox Beta is much more unstable.
  2. M

PLEASE help me choose a pet fish.

I love goldfishes, but they dont survive for long under my handling! And, snakes?! No chance, my mom would kick me outa home. Cats, I will try. But they are more troublesome than fishes, aren't they?
  3. M

PLEASE help me choose a pet fish.

I am very fond of pet fishes. I love to grow a fish in a bowl at my table, they make me cheerful when I am at serious study. Actually, we have had many, really many, goldfishes and other tiny fishes, in a tank and most of them died, though some could live for a little more than a year. :cry2...
  4. M

Theist, Agnostic, Atheist..

Theist can't change me...
  5. M

I Get Crap Because I Like Apple!

I too am an Apple fan. They really make beautiful products, because they have "taste". Dont worry, only the old who just got used to the strange and plain Windows GUI, refuse to change. I am 16 years old, and I too did get such people poking fun on me. Just dont mind, who are these people...
  6. M

I am a vintage addict!

I mean, I would pay the charges.
  7. M

I am a vintage addict!

Thank you, but I live in India. Is it possible for you to ship it? And I have a genuine Windows 98 SE(not actually mine, but my father's). So it would be best to use Win98, also because I have to use my wireless router to connect the thing with my primary PC.
  8. M

I am a vintage addict!

Recently, I have become an addict to vintage computers. As its my vacation, I have a lot of time to mess with these computers (really, it is fun to torture these old comps). So, I purchased an old computer, with: Celeron 600Mhz 64MB SDRAM 5GB HDD I also have an Windows 98 SE disk lying...
  9. M

OMG Microsoft Giving Free software

But, I have seen that these versions are very buggy, just like the Express Editions.
  10. M

FaasterFox....

I too dont find any difference. Thats why I use Opera.
  11. M

Is it legal to...

Thanks for your replies. And yes, nobody would want to have Win95 as their primary OS. But, it is fun to see how things were at that time, though. Thanks again...
  12. M

Is it legal to...

Sorry if I sound stupid... As all of us know that Microsoft ended support for all their operating systems till Windows XP SP1, I have a grave doubt. Does this mean we can freely distribute copies of Windows 95 or 98 to our friends? Though not many would take these even if one gives them...
  13. M

XP Login Screen / Logon Issue

An easier way is to use TweakUIXP.
  14. M

FireFox 3 Beta

tried it, but it is not as sweet as Opera
  15. M

Netscape Navigator

You can change Opera's theme to you Windows theme easily. [Shift+F12 --> Windows native] Anyway if not Opera and Firefox, the only option is Safari. K-Melo is very untidy.
  16. M

FireFox eating my system memory

Opera is GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, ........... n times Great. (where, n=infinity) Trust me, no other browser on earth can match Opera. Some people hate Opera, just because it is not Open-Source. They a plain open-source extremists. And I am an Opera fanatic...
  17. M

Happy New Year FWS!

Happy new year everybody. Let the world be happy and peaceful this year. புத்தாண்டு வாழ்த்துக்கள்
  18. M

Grand Theft Auto IV

Waiting patiently for GTA IV. When it comes to gaming, I prefer only GTA and when it comes to browsing, its Opera
  19. M

Which Browser Do You Use?

Opera, Absolutely no arguments, I can never use internet(comfortably) without opera. {May be till I get used to some other browser}
  20. M

Non-English domains set for launch

I really need a few such domains. I need them in Tamil. Hope more and more languages are added so that people from all over the world can benifit.
Back