• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Paid Hosts question

How often do you back up your servers? what about your databases?:confused4
  2. W

Free Hosts question

How often do you back up your server, what about your databases?
  3. W

Is yahoo directory worth $299/year?

Is yahoo directory listing worth $299/year? is there a wat around it? :cry2:
  4. W

Dedicated server--- How long does it take?

I have ordered a few dedicated servers in the past windows and Linux I have always had to wait a week sometimes two which is not a problem, but does it usually take that lond with you as well?
  5. W

Affiliate CPC

are there any web hosting affiliates that pay based on CPC instead of referrals? Is that what CJ is?
  6. W

20GB Disk space, 500GB BW

I think I have a similar request..... I want 20GB Disk space, 500GB BW, and I want on top $100/month..... Whomever can give me all three of those I will sign up with them. ;)
  7. W

TV hosting

How much traffic goes with tv hosting..... It is intresting. anyone has any idea? what is the cost behind it?
  8. W

comission junction

CJ.com how much do they pay approx per referrals.... I am seeing a lot doing that.
  9. W

Explain please the hit and visits

Silly question, what is the difference between hits and visits?..... hits is many times more than visits.... also what is the difference between visits and unique visitors, is it just that they are unique!!!! :confused4
  10. W

Dedicated windows server 100mbps

How much would a dedicated windows server connected to a 100mbps connection would run to host these days.... I will need something with good specs. (potentially for a client) It would have to be a managed server. who is a good company.
  11. W

Need to get sponsors for my Web hosting review site

I Need to get sponsors for my Web hosting review site? what do I need to do? I know in a few months I probably can get it easier, but how can I get a push now? What is a good price? I do not want to do a CPC, I want to make a hard link. Please help
  12. W

Is there a place on this forum for link exchange?

I was wondering? Is there a place on this forum for link exchange?:beer:
  13. W

What is the cheapest you can pay for .Com domains

What is the cheapest you can pay for .Com domains to register? How can I resell it? Do I have to be a web hosting company to do that? If I want to sell .com domains, how much would I buy them for?
  14. W

Please review my site

PLease review my site.... Be precise and use constructive critisism. http://www.webhosting-review.com I like it, I do not know if I am missing something. if you have ideas please let me know.... it is supposed to rank web hosting providers. I plan to have advertisements on the right side...
  15. W

Is there a free web host with no Ads?

Is there a free web host with no Ads?
  16. W

Need to send 15000+ emails

I need to send 15000+ emails.... it would be once every two months or so. Can you help. if not please recommend someone. thanks J
  17. W

Reseller What do I need to do!!!

I have several sites, some are on dedicated servers, but others are just there. I need to have my clients have their own IDs to create email addresses and so forth. Do I need to have a CC account and stuff like that. I collect my money via checks. I just want to be able to give them their IDs...
Back