• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

NEW UK,US,AU,and HK Based VPS' | 50% off first two months | 3 FREE Months

We have now launched servers in the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Australia! Need IRC and a lot of bandwidth? Our UK VPS' are perfect for you, you get a shared unmetered 100mbps connection!! You can expect at minimum 4TB Bandwidth. Need an AU or HK VPS? You have come to the right place...
  2. E

ezOVZ - OpenVZ VPS' Leading the way into Low-Price, Top Quality! 128MB RAM $10/mo!

Taking the extreme one step further, we are using TOP of the line equipment and TOP of the line bandwidth! All of our servers are located at our state of the art Dallas, TX Data Center. At ezOVZ we offer a wide range of VPS hosting plans to meet everyones needs. Host Node Specifications...
  3. E

Please Review =)

Hello All :wave:, Well I have been working on our sister site http://www.ezovz.com for the past week now and just wanted to get others opinions on it, we have yet to setup modernbill so the purchase links are not active, we are making sure the site isn't missing anything before we take it...
  4. E

.mobi's for sale (adult, sports, news)

Hello, I have the following domains for sale: eznews.mobi topsports.mobi fastsports.mobi faststats.mobi free4all.mobi over18.mobi horny18.mobi yesgirls.mobi If anyone is interested please pm me some offers, or email me at sales@ezxen.com Thank You, ezXEN.com
  5. E

Semi-Managed XEN VPS' | Dual Core Quad Opteron Host Node | IRC | DDoS Protection

Taking the Extreme one step further; we are using the TOP of the Line Equipment and the TOP of the Line Bandwidth! The following VPS are located in our top of the line data center in Dallas, TX Node Server Specs: Intel Dual Core Dual Xeon Dempsey 5050 4 x 3.0GHz Processors with HT 4 x...
  6. E

Review Hosting Site =)

Review VPS Hosting Site =) Hello, Just want to get opionions on the overall layout, still incorporating kayako and the forum at the moment. http://www.ezxen.com Thank You, ezXEN
  7. E

Intel Dual Xeon VPS | AMD Dual Opteron VPS | FREE cPanel

Hello All, Below you will find a list of our current Dual Xeon and Dual Opteron Virtual Dedicated Servers. --| Host Nodes |-- -Minimum Specs- Intel Dual Xeon 2 x 2.8Ghz -OR- AMD Dual Opteron 2 x 248 4096MB RAM 100Mbps Uplink Test IP: 72.232.124.122 Test File: Available upon request...
  8. E

UK Servers

Hello, We are looking to expand and purchase a couple servers overseas, seeing we dont know much about companies outside of the US are there any hosts/users that can reccomend a couple of companies. I would appreciate it. :beer: Thanks, Josh Anderson
  9. E

Shared | VPS | Dedicated | Shared/VPS Reseller | cPanel/Fantastico | Free Client Exec

Hello All, We at A&M Hosting are focused on bringing customers great services at great prices. We offer Shared, Shared Reseller, VPS, VPS Reseller, Dedicated, and Dedicated Reseller services. You will find a list of our plans below, and all Reseller, VPS, and Dedicated packages come with free...
  10. E

Wanted: Sales Staff (Commission-Salary)

Hello All, We at A&M Hosting are seeking Experienced Sales Representatives! I am looking for people with sales experience who are professional. Those who are willing and able to get leads on their own, even if that means cold calling companies from the local phone book. No SPAM or harassing...
  11. E

Labor Day VPS Sale! | 75% off first month | Dual Opterons | VPS Reseller Accounts!

Hello All, First Month 75% Off!!! Offer Ends 9/9/06 We have just purchased 10 Dual Opteron 2x248 Servers with 4GB RAM, 2x500GB SATA HD's (Raid 1), 100Mbps port! Get in on this great deal it wont last long, these MUST SELL! If you would like to be a VPS Reseller or resell VPS' within your own...
  12. E

Shared | Dedicated | Colocation | Free Domain For Life | Starting at $4.65/mo

Hello Fellow FWS Users, We at A&M Hosting have eliminated our regular shared plans and have created the ultimate shared hosting experience. Instead of hundereds of people on one server we are now offering you your own virtual server for the same price as shared hosting! We are offering these as...
  13. E

Weekly Special 200mb/2gb/$2 :: Free Domain For Life :: Monthly Rollover Bandwidth

This weeks special is our 2/2/2 deal, details can be seen below. A&M 2/2/2 Domain Names: 1 Free For Life(with yearly package only) Disk Space: 200 MB Data Transfer: 20 GB E-Mail Accounts(20 Aliases): 20 MySQL Databases: 20 Sub-Domains: 20 Add-On/Parked Domains: Unlimited Monthly Price: $2/mo...
  14. E

Worlds Only Roll Over Web Hosting!! 15% Recurring Discount!!

Today we have rolled out our new feature called DataRoll©, this feature is comparable to cingulars "rollover minutes". Basically all of you unused bandwidth gets rolled over for you to use the next month, and continuously keeps rolling over month after month. This way you will always get what...
  15. E

1GB Storage, 40GB Bandwidth, Full Featured CPANEL w/ Fantastico, No Ads!

This offer is no longer valid, due to false upgrades, and false domain purchases that my support staff has to go through and clean up on a daily basis from non paying free clients, I am no longer allowing this offer, I apologize for any inconveniences.
  16. E

Redesigned My Site, Opinions Please!

Ok I am running an awbs back end and didnt like the 3 templates that they had to offer so i decided to redesign as much as i could, i got most up and running so far with the exception of the whois page. Would just like some feedback of what you think of the layout. :wave...
  17. E

A&M Advanced Web Hosting - FREEWEB Recurring 15% Off Coupon

Starting at 5.07/mo - FREEWEB Recurring 15% Off Coupon - 2CO, Paypal, e-gold, etc. FREEWEB Coupon Code = Recurring 15% off A&M Beginner 1 Free Domain Name 5 GB Space 100GB Monthly Bandwidth 500 E-Mail Accounts 30 Sub-Domains 20 MySQL Databases $5.96-7.95/mo + an additional 15% Off...
Back