• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. JonnyH

A WHMCS P2H Module

An Ads & Offers thread brought this to my attention. I finish my second semester in under a month, this may be a project for me when I finish if I see the right sort of attention. Who'd be interested, and if you are, what would you like to see in a P2H package for WHMCS? This would be a...
  2. JonnyH

Free VPS's? Seriously?

A year ago we all laughed at the fact of someone offering a free vps and now they're being offered left right and centre. The free hosting market is seriously going into decline. How on earth do you think a non-profit organisation can afford to offer free vps's?
  3. JonnyH

TheHostingTool - The only decent free, host management

What is it? The Hosting Tool is a very new script, launched on the 3rd of December 2008 claiming to provide the next generation in free, hosting scripts. It provides you, the webhost complete automation on everything you want it to do. So that means, signup, monthly posts checking, suspension...
  4. JonnyH

Want to be part of a developing team with a growing, huge potential script?

TheHostingTool wants a couple of developers! Before you get all excited because you know abit of PHP and want money, we do not pay for this place, it's simply to help yourself, gain experience or take part in a project you truely love. But I don't know what TheHostingTool is? The Hosting...
  5. JonnyH

TheHostingTool - Free, Paid/P2H/Free Account Creator, No bills, User Friendly

What is it? The Hosting Tool is a very new script, launched on the 3rd of December 2008 claiming to provide the next generation in free, hosting scripts. It provides you, the webhost complete automation on everything you want it to do. So that means, signup, monthly posts checking, suspension...
  6. JonnyH

Username Change

Is it possible to have my username changed to JonnyH instead of Jonny`. I saw the symbol today and was like. Wtf. Thanks
  7. JonnyH

Why... just why?

I hate hackers, not the normal ones who hack into places what have offended them or are a threat, but like the 3rd world Islamic ones who hack into places who try to better for the community. My VPS got hacked today at 11:15am and I've spent from half 12 until now and even more, rebuilding...
  8. JonnyH

TheHostingTool 1.2 RELEASED! Paid Support! All Free!

Today we are overjoyed to announce the release of TheHostingTool version 1.2. This release is probably the most anticipated and major release since the creation of THT itself! New in 1.2: Look and Feel Center The Look and Feel Center (LOF Center) replaces the old style chooser that was...
  9. JonnyH

TheHostingTool Back In Devlopment!

TheHostingTool Back In Development! Many people have been using the version 1.1 of THT for many months now and even may off moved off due to the recent lack of development and support I couldn't personally provide. Now I can officially announce that, THT is back on track and aiming for a...
  10. JonnyH

Running a free host? Tired of paying for iPanel? Use The Hosting Tool. It's Free!

11. JonnyH

Why pay for the free hosting management scripts when you can get it for free? THT!

12. JonnyH

Free Hosters! Tired of paying for scripts to automate signups and monthly posts? THT!

13. JonnyH

JQuery UI, Sortable (Serialize)

Has anyone had any experience with the JQuery UI? I'm currently trying to create a package re-ordering system for THT which is sortable, eg drag and drop. The problem is, when executing the JS code to update, the function I use doesn't give me any results, but it doesn't break the JS code...
  14. JonnyH

1GB Space, 30GB Bandwidth, cPanel, Instant Activation, No Ads - KwiX

I'd like to welcome back to the new KwiX! We're returning better than ever. Fully financed and supported, the original staff, great packages and the superb relability. You want to experience it again? Don't hesitate in signup up with us. Our new and improved packages: Basic Space: 100mb...
  15. JonnyH

TheHostingTool - Free Automated Webhosting Tool - WHM & DA Support! P2H! Free!

16. JonnyH

TheHostingTool - Free Automated Webhosting Script

17. JonnyH

New The Hosting Tool Design

Hey guys. Last post of the evening. I've just been taking some time to work on the new design for THT. I'm calling it the .2 design since it's being released on v1.2. Anyway, it's a pretty large design. It's going to be launched as the default version and run on the forums and main website...
  18. JonnyH

A infraction? Now come on.

I sent a PM to Jan asking why I got a infraction for simply advertising my script and I got no reply, so I'll make this public. A couple of days ago I recieved a infration for supposingly advertising something that isn't allowed. "Thread not allowed". Right, so, I'm advertising my script. I...
  19. JonnyH

1GB Space, 30GB Bandwidth, NO Ads, cPanel, Instant Activation - KwiX

I'd like to welcome back to the new KwiX! We're returning better than ever. Fully financed and supported, the original staff, great packages and the superb relability. You want to experience it again? Don't hesitate in signup up with us. Our new and improved packages: Basic Space: 100mb...
  20. JonnyH

KwiX Host - 1GB Space, 30GB Bandwidth, cPanel, Instant Activation, Superb Relability

Back