• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Ultimate Web Hosting Platform

I'd like to know what the greatest frustrations that you, as a web hosting provider, have run into, which could have been solved easier or faster with a better control panel. What are some features that exist in your current panels, which you couldn't live without?
  2. A

Lifetime Free Premium Hosting - Whatever You Need - Shared, VPS, Free Domain, etc...

This only works for sites with decent traffic. You need at LEAST 20 visitors/day. I also do not work with you if your primary purpose is illegal. How this works is I help you set up right now with shared hosting on any of our very powerful fully-featured servers. A side-effect of hosting your...
  3. A

Consistant Code - Valid Request Or Violation Of Freedom?

So after removing inactive and high risk developers, I have a few developers left. One is very skilled and trustable, and has even contributed many insights to the project. However, we've run into a lot of friction lately because I've decided with the new version of our site to adopt a...
  4. A

What Do You Want In A Web Host?

This was how I started just 5 years ago, with this same question. Back then, of course, there was still Geocities, and many of the things we take for granted today like cPanel and PHP were just a whole lot less common. (Though PHP was still fairly widespread, not as much in free hosting.) My...
  5. A

Reliable Reseller Needed

Hello FreeWebSpace community, I am in need of a reseller with the following features: ► cPanel/WHM ► Customized Nameservers ► Fantastico ► Overselling Enabled ► Access to Change Quota, Bandwidth, Modify Account ► Unlimited Accounts ► A Professional Company I will be operating a free host...
  6. A

How To Best Communicate Our Idea

Please tell me honestly - if you were signing up for our service, and came across this page: http://ismywebsite.com/start Would you bother to read it? How can I make the ideas better-communicated?
  7. A

Post To Host Model

Hi All, We have, thus far, been an advertising-based model of hosting, whereby clients can pay for hosting by placing advertising on their website. Having figured out how to use this model successfully, we are now looking to expand by offering a post to host model as an alternative. So...
  8. A

Affiliate Links Aside...

Is there anyone presently using 000WebHost and finding that it actually meets their needs? From what I hear their support is horrible and they don't have the best servers, but of course the information I get is tainted because these are people who left their hosting. So I want to get an...
  9. A

To SSH Or Not To SSH?

Hi guys, I'm considering offering Jailed SSH to a limited number of clients of our free hosting, mostly because I've learned that Ruby on Rails wont work without it. I would like to know what the absolute maximum damage a Jailed SSH account can do to a server is. So I would appreciate if...
  10. A

Using WHM XML-API To Change Password

Can anyone tell me, without referring me to a script someone else already built, exactly how I would build code to change the password to an account through the WHM XML-API. Currently, I'm using PHP to do a HTTP request, however WHM is now giving a 'Direct Access Denied' error. So I guess the...
  11. A

Holiday Hosting Fundraiser

Hey Everyone, We are 4 years in hosting, but this is our first year doing this fundraiser, so bear with us. Basically, to encourage generosity and compassion this holiday season, we are giving out a special deal we've never offered before, but with a catch. You can't buy it for yourself...
  12. A

Relax With High Traffic

Tired of downtime and poor performance? So are we! We select only the best server providers, and when one doesn't serve our needs, it's a simple switch to any of our other 6 to bring you the best possible hosting. We stand by what we promise you for your website, and pledge to meet your...
  13. A

"Simple Joomla Password Cracker"

Hi Everyone, I don't use Joomla. Nobody knows my password except the server provider I am using, and myself. I just changed my password, and the problem happened again. My passwords are a mix of 16 uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and numbers, of which there are...
  14. A

Good Home For Your Clients

I see a lot of companies just up and disappearing, and it saddens me because a lot of nice people start up these companies with the intent to help these people and provide a good service. Most of the transitions utterly fail. Goals are changed. Satisfaction goes down. Client leave. Prices rise...
  15. A

Quick Way To Test SuPHP?

Hi All, So I HAVE searched Google for this, and it should be very easy. All I want to be able to do is build a PHP file that tests if SuPHP is enabled on a server. I've searched the entirity of PHP.net for SuPHP, and so I'm sure there's no easy function there. And then I looked all over...
  16. A

PHP Motion Reseller?

The requirements for PHP Motion are as follows: ► PHP 4.3 and above (including support of CLI) ► MySQL database server ► LAME MP3 Encoder ► Libogg + Libvorbis ► Mencoder and also Mplayer ► FFMpeg-PHP ► GD Library 2 or higher ► CGI-BIN ► Be able to run background processes ►...
  17. A

Reliable Reseller Needed

Hello FreeWebSpace community, I am in need of a reseller with the following features: ► cPanel/WHM ► Customized Nameservers ► Fantastico ► Overselling Enabled ► Access to Change Quota, Bandwidth, Modify Account ► Unlimited Accounts ► A Professional Company I will be operating a...
  18. A

Can Ruby On Rails Be Used Without SSH?

Hi Everyone, First off, I'm not a Ruby On Rails user. I know it's similar to Python, and I've programmed with Python but not used it for web development. I use PHP extensively, for absolutely everything. In an effort to enable further growth for our clients, we branched out to offer Ruby...
  19. A

Reliable Reseller Needed

Hello FreeWebSpace community, I am in need of a reseller with the following features: ► cPanel/WHM ► Customized Nameservers ► Fantastico ► Overselling Enabled ► Access to Change Quota, Bandwidth, Modify Account ► Unlimited Accounts ► A Professional Company I will be operating a...
  20. A

Using a Domain with Multiple Resellers

I have one domain and 2 resellers, both on cPanel/WHM. I have managed to wire it up so that reseller B can host accounts that are a subdomain of my main domain, by using the 'Add a DNS Zone' feature in WHM. However, when a user tries to create a subsubdomain from reseller B, it doesn't work...
Back