• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

firewall

Which farewall do you use?
  2. G

Is it ok?

Hello. At the moment I'm looking for VPS server. Consider a2hosting.com. I think that soon (in 2-3 month) or sooner I will need. Dedicated. What do you think is it ok to get VPS fropm company which provide VPS and Dedi as well? I think that it will be easy to move from one to other. Or...
  3. G

NameCheap offers web hosting?

Hello there. I have visited my domain name registar name cheap and have found that they they start offering web hosting: http://www.namecheap.com/learn/webhosting/index.asp Packages sart from $1.25. Seems quite low for me. What do you think of that?
  4. G

billing system

Valuhost.com writes: I'd like to know how effective is this billing tool? And what are advantages and disadvantages of it?
  5. G

need a domain with SSL sertificate

I want to reg a domain with SSL sertificate and I was told that I can buy it from Ahosting.biz. They say: . I think the price is all right for it but I'd like to know how much do you, guys, pay for your domains with SSL sertificate?
  6. G

VDS hosting from Myriadnetwork.com

I need a VDS and my partner recommended me to buy it from Myriadnetwork.com. Their Value plan (Disk 10 GB, Bandwidth 450 GB, Price $44.95) suits me well but I wonder what the community thinks of this company. Is it reliable enough to sign up with?
  7. G

How did you ...

So, people, how did you spend a New Year party?
Back