• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Dotcom

Download/Submit PNG images for free?

hello, believe someone can help me... What reliable options can you recommend me for downloading and submitting PNG images for free? Recently found https://www.pngtank.com/ - Is it reliable one? Have you ever tried them? An alternative place? Can a PNG be high resolution?
  2. Dotcom

I have Opencart based online shop. Need vps

Hello I have Opencart based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus Can someone recommend fast VPS for me? (and is there any example website) I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best.. What can you say about kvchosting.com services and their...
  3. Dotcom

Windows VPS hosting?

Hello fellows! I'm interested what are windows VPS provider you know and can recommend? At the moment I know only SolVPS.com. Can you recommend something else?
  4. Dotcom

US Dedicated Server Hosts?

Hi, Require this week for high end commerce site heavy traffic Specs... - Minimum 6gb ram - 500 gb HDD - Managed - Cpanel - Linux - Daily Backups required - Fast processor While I was browsing the Net I found HostDepot.com offered attractive dedicated server hosting deals. Could anyone help...
  5. Dotcom

Any good ssd shared hosting?

I need your help to choose ssd shared hosting along with wordpress features. What can you say about adroitssd.com ssd hosting? What is the difference between Litespeed and Apache web servers?
  6. Dotcom

searching for dedicated server Offshore

i'm looking for a hosting which can provide hosting plans for my customers in EU knowing i have premium domain for that, and the payment will be sent automatically to the paypal's company. RAM 6GB Disk 500GB SATA Have already found pirateshosting.net, but still not sure to deal with them or not...
  7. Dotcom

SSD VPS hosting advantages?

I came across kvchosting.com web site and recognized that they offer SSD VPS hosting solutions - this attracted me. What privileges will I have with SSD VPS hosting? Any comments on this host?
  8. Dotcom

Java Vps hosting at goos rates?

We are currently with one web host on a VPS with Java and are looking to research other options available in the market. Does anyone have suggestions of a good Host? Any info on jvmhost.com and its java vps hosting? Our requirements are pretty simple as this only host our in-house backend...
  9. Dotcom

Looking for Dedicated Server

Hello, I am looking to buy dedicated server at cheap price. I need this for software testing. I need min 2gb Ram with core 2-3 core processor, 100MBPS/1GBPS Port, Bandwidth 2 TB or unlimited, Re-load OS any time, One Snap only, OS Window 7 (I use my own key), Help in enabling RDP, Payment...
  10. Dotcom

Are there any valid coupons for Eurodns (Apr May2008)

Hey. I need valid coupons for Eurodns.com valid ones wit expiration date in May at least. Please PM me or post here. Thanks.
  11. Dotcom

authorize.net

I have seen a lot of companies that offer authorize.net account with their packages.... I have one question: why do they offer that and is it possible to have it without web hosting companies? Please let me know.
  12. Dotcom

SMF web hosting providers?

Hello! Is it correct to use web common (ordinary one) web hosting for the SMF or better to find deal like http://www.siteground.com/smf-hosting.htm or http://serverpoint.com/english/smf-hosting.phtml etc. Can give any suggestion? Thank you.
  13. Dotcom

Hostgator and free WHMCS

Hello guys. I have seen post on WHT about that. I wonder which profit can get Hostgator from it?
  14. Dotcom

A2hosting.com question?

A2hosting.com do offer MySQL 5.x but while you sign up they recomend subsctibe with 4.x. Why?
  15. Dotcom

Namecheap.com web hosting?

NameCheap have launched web hosting service: http://www.namecheap.com/learn/webhosting/index.asp So the are no domain registar now. They've changed their majority?
  16. Dotcom

Virginia data center?

Hello there. Need dedicatd server from in VA area. myriadnetwork.com offer dedicated servers there. About DC: http://www.myriadnetwork.com/datacenter/virginia.php What do you know about this DC and myriadnetwork.com Company. This company was recomended to me as one of the best webhosting...
  17. Dotcom

Why have you decided run dedi?

Hello It is wondering for me. Why have you decided run dedicated server? For what needs?
  18. Dotcom

What is your budget for shared hosting?

Hello. I just wondering. How much have you been spending for your shared hosting needs?
  19. Dotcom

Hello there

Hi. Hi My name is Bob. I need some free space to host my sites. I hope I can find it there.
Back