• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Free webhost (with a twist) for sale

Hi There, The link to the master reseller is here http://www.turnkeyinternet.net/cpanel_reseller_hosting_special/ Cheers
  2. C

Need small reseller

Hi FWS providers! I am in the need for one reseller account. Please read below for my specifications required: 1GB+ Space 10GB+ Bandwidth 10+ Accounts cPanel/WHM FROM A COMPANY WHO HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR If you can meet these requirements, please offer a price...
  3. C

Free webhost (with a twist) for sale

After careful consideration, I am selling off my webhost that is a bit different then others. The host's name is InstaFree, and it is based around the Survey4Hosting model that we developed. Users get hosting by going to our site, completing a survey (powered by CPALead) and then receiving...
  4. C

cPanel License Sponsor?

cPanel licenses cost $7 minimum, so unless you are going to generate them $10+ in revenue they won't do it. And if you can generate them $10+ in revenue, then you might as well get $10 for yourself and buy the license.
  5. C

★★ InstaFree 2.0 Launch! New site, new server! Free INSTANT cPanel shared/reseller ★★

I've already lodged a ticket with CPALead and (attempted to) remove all such malware related surveys off the site.
  6. C

★★ InstaFree 2.0 Launch! New site, new server! Free INSTANT cPanel shared/reseller ★★

Hi There, It seems that the advertiser we're using is having the same problems as it did on InstaFree Classic. As I can see you've obviously done a survey, send me an email at email@instafree.com and I'll create your account for you. Sorry about your bad experience and I'll try to get that...
  7. C

Hi There, We require 1-2 banner advertisements per site. This will change per user and we work with the client to decide on banner placements. You can put your own adverts along with ours. Cheers
  8. C

Hey There, Please sign up to our community and let us know your site information, or shoot me an email. Cheers :)
  9. C

Your First Operating System?

MS DOS 6.2 for about a day, then Windows 3.1 For Workgroups. Ah those were the days....
  10. C

After months of preparation, InstaFree 2.0 has finally arrived! With our brand new site, community, Quad-Core server and order system, we are just waiting for more customers to come and join us! We also now offer Advert Supported hosting for those who do not want to complete surveys for their...
  11. C

Free .com domains at 1and1

1and1 are giving away free .com domains. It seems pretty simple. I got a domain without a credit card. I think it's 1 per person. Enjoy Click
  12. C

★★ INSTANT setup free cPanel resellers and hosting. No ads, no posting! ★★

Hi There TaoPheonix, Unfortunately, it seems that most surveys require personal details. We don't set the amount of information required by the advertiser, and we don't ask for any personal details ourselves. We although plan to change our signup systems within the next month, so you may find...
  13. C

Hi There, Surveys are available in 65% of the world. Unfortunately, at this time some countries may not be able to sign up. This will be resolved next month when service will be available in every country. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  14. C

InstaFree InstaFree provides free cPanel webhosting, reseller hosting and even free domain names with NO ads and no posting! How sweet is that? InstaFree will be undergoing some major changes within the next month and so this may be your last chance to get the below plans from us, for...
  15. C

Hello There i2Chat, Sorry I did not reply before now - I do not appear to be getting emails from FWS when people reply. I have checked into your account and found that you are correct - Your account shows that you ordered a reseller, whilst the billing does not. I have upgraded you to a...
  16. C

OK thank you, your account has now been reactivated. Although you did sign up to the free shared account which does not have WHM access.
  17. C

Hah, this is lovely

A $50 abuse fee on a blank VPS. Nice one. It's reasons like that, that made me leave BurstNET years ago.
  18. C

Hi There! Thank you for your interest in InstaFree hosting, although you did not complete a free survey, so we cannot offer you hosting at this time.
  19. C

InstaFree InstaFree provides free cPanel webhosting, reseller hosting and even free domain names with NO ads and no posting! How sweet is that? •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Free Shared •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 1,000MB Space 10,000MB Bandwidth 20 Addon...
Back