• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Urgent-- webmail question!

Hi, I'm not sure where to ask this, but what webmail (preferably free) can fetch email from other POP3 accounts, as I manage quite a few email addresses on different domains and I'd like one which can handle all of them in one interface. thanks in advance
  2. O

New VPS Needed.

BuyAVPS.com you can get 256mb/512mb, 12gb disk space, 200GB bandwidth for $17.00 and I think you can find 15% discount for life on google. PrimaryVPS.com you can get 256mb/512mb, 15gb disk space, 225GB bandwidth for $18.95 and they also have a 15% discount per month for life special.
  3. O

Linux VPS needed

You can contact Sales at primaryvps.com and request a trial plan.
  4. O

Looking for free DNS service

Go with afraid.org!
  5. O

How many clients do you host?

Quick questions - how many clients do you host, and how long have you been in the hosting business for?
  6. O

Outstanding resellers/hosts

I am enjoying PrimaryVPS's services. Great pricing, good uptime and speeds too, no problems yet :) Also I used BuyAVPS, they had a bit of downtime trouble, but nothing of late. Also good prices, great speeds, the support was also very good and helped me with any questions I had.
  7. O

2 Domains For Sale!

pcbestbuys.com paid4surfing.net If you are interested in them, PM me with an offer! Thanks :)
  8. O

looking for VPS

buyavps.com
  9. O

free domain reseller?

I think you can apply for a free RegisterFly reseller account?
  10. O

Free .info !

!!OK I have issued all the free domains I can for now!!
  11. O

Free .info !

I am providing another 4 more free domains for now. I will be providing another batch of free domains soon..
  12. O

Free .info !

I register em at GoDaddy and I transfer them to your account, so it's totally under your control..
  13. O

ALL FREE is BAD?

There are some very decent free hosts on this forum...
  14. O

Condition of a server on delivery?

I would completely reformat and reload the OS and software and perform some form of stress testing for a few hours before I deemed it re-usable.
  15. O

Free .info !

..Hello.. For those of you who dont have access to pay for domains and would like your own tld, I am offering free .info's as gesture to get you started on the net with your own one. I'll only be registering a limited amount for free, so request one now! Please note: please do NOT request a...
  16. O

OOBLEZ.com - FREE & ADDLESS -- PHP/MYSQL/7.5gb Space/50gb bandwidth

nope, layeredpanel by the looks of it.
  17. O

How many here have paid accounts they are not using?

I have a reseller account that I'm not really using, well two of them.. I'll be putting them to good use some time soon.
  18. O

need hosting support SSh

That will never happen :P
  19. O

which mode of payment is most suitable?

I prefer PayPal & credit cards. Paypal makes it very easy..
  20. O

Say GoodBYE to RegisterFLY

I still have one of my domains from them ;_;
Back