• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Zombie

22 Years after - amazing

There's dozens of us!
  2. Zombie

Latest domain you bought and why?

getoutamy.biz Why? For the lulz, and it was on sale
  3. Zombie

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

The awesome one.
  4. Zombie

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Hey now, I still own 11% of it.
  5. Zombie

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I'm being watched. Someone trade my soul for a cookie please.
  6. Zombie

So... v2

The only time I've 'abused' my -rep powers was with mtw, but communism runs deep
  7. Zombie

Community feedback

Hey Peo, have you ever learned to ignore things? Just cause people can throw names and labels doesn't mean you have to be a little ----- about it, grow up... You're the OWNER, deal with the problems of the forum instead of saying ---- it to feedback because it labels or calls a name. Read...
  8. Zombie

So... v2

Since you think that was all that was needed with that thread I'm forced to make a new one. So, how long am I banned from neg rep?
  9. Zombie

FWS needs to shape up

Well see, I wasn't an ignorant little kid like most people, yes I used my nulled WHMCS to get off the ground so I could pay for it without it being an out of pocket expense but I paid for my servers as well rather than people using free hosts to try and start a business (which is just absurd)...
  10. Zombie

FWS needs to shape up

Okay I've merely glanced through what I haven't read already. And I'm here to chime in and get everyone against me. Now. Way back when, I used to use a nulled whmcs for my first few clients and at that point I would go and get my valid license and replace the files. Of course I was like 14-15...
  11. Zombie

You're suddenly overcome with a feeling of terror!

The Zombie Apocalypse has begun yet again! :wave:
  12. Zombie

So...

Oh no, I noticed it trying to negative rep you but since I don't give a ---- I let it be positive :)
  13. Zombie

So...

Banned from negative rep? okguy :shame: why.
  14. Zombie

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Only because I was 'misbehaving' in other parts of the forum other than your thread. Quit thinking I care, because I don't.
  15. Zombie

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

jjw even though i havent been following much i know enough to say.... Why not go review my offer to mtw and think about it. You cant just give him a vps he dont know what to do... Ill teach him as well as him figuring it out...
  16. Zombie

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

id just like to note its against rules to post links to other forums
  17. Zombie

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

when its done then post a new thread.
  18. Zombie

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

youll only fail... Again.
Back