• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Kwek

10 Free cPanel Hosting accounts giveaway!

Hi everyone ZycoTech is giving away 10 Free cPanel Hosting accounts! Each account has the following specifications: Upgrades can be requested and we will upgrade your account as we see fit. Please take note that you are required to place a 120x20 mini banner on all pages of your site. How do...
  2. Kwek

DirectX 9.0c - Outdated Files

Hi I'm having a little problem here and I wonder if it has any serious impact on my system. Previously I had some problems with my DirectX and was forced to reinstall it. Now, when I run dxdiag and check the DirectX files, I receive the following message in the Notes box: I was wondering...
  3. Kwek

How fast can you type?

My friend just showed me this site earlier: http://www.typingtest.com I found it pretty interesting. Not sure how useful it is in estimating your typing speed, but at least it can serve as a point for reference for people like me. I'm feeling a bit tired today, so this is my best record for...
  4. Kwek

Artemis Fowl

Do anybody here read Artemis Fowl? I think it is a good series, one of my favourite books. I just finished reading "Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony" yesterday. For those who don't know, Artemis Fowl is a child genius who discovered the existence of fairies living deep underground. The fairies are...
  5. Kwek

Text-based games

Recently I got really interested in text-based games such as Darkthrone, and I was wondering if there is any fun text-based games you all play or used to play. Also, what do you all think of such games? Are they fun, or just total crap in your opinion?
  6. Kwek

Need help

This problem has been bugging me for quite some time and now I have finally decided to try asking for help here. Here's the situation I'm in: There's apparently a problem with the Microsoft's updates, as my Windows received a fatal error after I updated my Windows through Windows Update. I...
  7. Kwek

Request for Username Change

Can I please have my username changed to Kwek? I mostly use Kwek in forums. Wonder what caused me to use my full name when I registered here. :confused4 Thank you very much if you could do it.:-)
  8. Kwek

TalkHostZone

TalkHostZone - Not only a host TalkHostZone Not only a host We do not provide any hosting plans. Instead, you must have 5 posts to request hosting. Everyone will start with 50MB Space and 500MB Bandwidth and you can slowly upgrade if you need it by staying active in the community. You will...
  9. Kwek

TalkHostZone - Not only a host

TalkHostZone strives to provide quality free hosting for webmasters who cannot afford quality paid hosting. Bronze 50MB Space 500MB Bandwidth 4 MySQL Databases 4 FTP Accounts 4 Email Accounts 4 Subdomains 2 Addon Domains 2 Parked Domains PHP cPanel Fantastico 15 Posts...
  10. Kwek

TalkHostZone - Not only a host

TalkHostZone strives to provide quality free hosting for webmasters who cannot afford quality paid hosting. Bronze 50MB Space 500MB Bandwidth 4 MySQL Databases 4 FTP Accounts 4 Email Accounts 4 Subdomains 2 Addon Domains 2 Parked Domains PHP cPanel Fantastico 15 Posts one-time Silver...
  11. Kwek

Need a Small Reseller Sponsor

I need a free reseller sponsor with the following features: 350MB Space 10GB Bandwidth 150 MySQL Databases 150 FTP Accounts 150 Email Accounts 15 Addon Domains 15 Parked Domains CPanel/WHM No need for custom nameservers It will be used for maybe hosting one small site, and the reseller access...
  12. Kwek

Genesis Hosting - Cheap Web Hosting!

http://www.genesishosting.be We at Genesis Hosting aims to provide top quality and professional hosting for everyone. Check out our plans below: Business » 15000 MB Data Storage » 300 GB Data Transfer » 1 Domain Hosted » Anti-Virus/Spam protection » PHP, Perl, MySQL » Powerful Control Panel »...
  13. Kwek

RealityAnime

http://www.realityanime.net Can you please give me your comments? It's a anime site but i just started so theres no much info.
Back