• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Hosting Required

I will be needing web hosting within the next couple of weeks. Here are the features that I need: 1GB Space 50GB Bandwidth cPanel (up-to-date) 1 mySQL Database Apache with mod_rewrite GD Library PHP The web host must have at least %99.9 uptime. I don't have a budget in mind, but the cheaper...
  2. F

FrostHost.net » cPanel & Fantastico - 99.9% uptime - Starting from only $1.05

If you are looking for Reliable, Fast, Affordable web hosting, your search ends here. So, you're excited about your new website, but you need a reliable web hosting company? FrostHost has what you need. We are a reliable web hosting company that gives great support and many features to help...
  3. F

What registrar do you use?

Let's see what registrar is used the most.
  4. F

FrostHost.net » Reliable. Fast. Affordable.

If you are looking for Reliable, Fast, Affordable web hosting, your search ends here. So, you're excited about your new website, but you need a reliable web hosting company? FrostHost has what you need. We are a reliable web hosting company that gives great support and many features to help...
  5. F

Wtf?

I accidentally typed /form instead of /forum. http://freewebspace.net/form What's that?
  6. F

Microsoft

Why do people these days hate Microsoft too much? I don't see them doing anything bad. If you hate Microsoft, then why use a Microsoft operating system? Just because their browser isn't good as FireFox's, does that make them evil? Let's start a debate/discussion in this topic about if...
  7. F

If you are looking for Reliable, Fast, Affordable web hosting, your search ends here. So, you're excited about your new website, but you need a reliable web hosting company? FrostHost has EXACTLY what you need. A reliable web hosting company with great support and many features to help you...
  8. F

SWF to EXE

I know it's possible to convert SWF files to EXE files, but: Is there any PHP or Perl function/module/script/class that will allow me to convert SWF files into EXE files OR any Windows application that will allow me to convert MULTIPLE SWF files to EXE files at a time?
  9. F

PHP Programmer available here

I am an advanced PHP programmer, I can create databases out of .txt/.ini files very well, it can do the same things that mySQL can do. However, unfortunately, I don't specialize in mySQL. I will be able to create any script you would like me to make at an affordable price. Pricing will depend...
  10. F

If you are looking for Reliable, Fast, Affordable web hosting, your search ends here. So, your excited about your new website, but you need a reliable web hosting company? FrostHost has EXACTLY what you need. A reliable web hosting company with great support and many features to help you with...
  11. F

Advertising Space For Sale! [DIRT CHEAP]

We have advertising space for sale on our website, GamesZap. We want to get rid of the advertisement network that we are currently using and sell advertising for ourselves. GamesZap is a website where you can play over 400 free online games. URL: http://www.gameszap.com/ Monthly Unique...
  12. F

The last one to post wins!

The last one to post wins! I win if no one replies!
  13. F

Empty Account Terminator [Free Hosts - Look Here]

Empty Account Terminator v2.0 Created by Gopzap and Krak_joe. If you are the owner of a free hosting company, doesn't it make you angry when someone signs up an account and never use it? Well, that's what Empty Account Terminator v2.0 is created for! Empty Account Terminator v2.0 is a small...
  14. F

Eid Mubarak

Happy Eid to all muslims at FWS! I am a muslim and am celebrating it by going to a party. Finally 30 days of no food is over. :jump:
  15. F

If you are looking for Reliable, Fast, Affordable web hosting, your search ends here. So, your excited about your new website, but you need a reliable web hosting company? FrostHost has EXACTLY what you need. A reliable web hosting company with great support and many features to help you with...
  16. F

17. F

Why did you make a hosting company?

Why did you make a hosting company in the first place? As a hobby - For Fun, or to to get $$$?
  18. F

•FrostHost.net• [AFFORDABLE HOSTING] Starting From $1.05 [cPanel & Fantastico]

If you are looking for affordable, quality hosting then your search ends here! There's no need anymore to waste your valuable time looking for a web host when FrostHost is around! (We only provide shared hosting) So, your excited about your new website, but you need a reliable web hosting...
  19. F

Teletubbie Personality Test

Teletubbie Personality Test This test is so realistic it is scary!!!!!!! It amazes me how these things really work! How do they do it?? The following test was developed by a combination of top U.S. and European psychologists. The results are extremely accurate in describing your...
  20. F

DreamBox

Has anyone used DreamBox? It's brilliant, its basicly like sky, but its FREE! And the thing about it IS: The digital box system runs on a linux operating system! And you can actully access it through the internet if you wanted to! It's got its own control panel etc, you just type in the IP...
Back