• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

The recent WHM/cPanel update - WHM 11.34.0 (build 9)

Did a test bench server running CentOS 6 and another running Ubuntu. Tried both running the new cPanel build. Did not like it. Very little memory improvement on both servers. There is a slight improvement, but not as much as what they say. Another note, the layout is...well, lacking. I preferred...
  2. S

Looking for a Free VPS!

Haven't you made quite a few of these "free vps" requests?
  3. S

Dead or Alive?

Sleeping people.
  4. S

Require TLD?

I think we should put up a page to deter some of these "unlimited" hosts and to teach new clients/users the facts of web hosting. I know short and quick videos are a great an easy way to teach people.
  5. S

The Equiline Foundation stealing money.

"KayTech is closed" - http://kaytech.me/ Some funny stuff going on. :D
  6. S

Buy Domain Via Moneybookers/skrill

I also get my domains cheaper, at only about $7.98 through $9.98 per year through namecheap.
  7. S

Affordable hosting powered by ZPanel - Cross Industries

Do you have an e-commerce site, blog, or community site? Host it with us to get amazing speed and reliability. That's not all, we are confident in our services, we offer an incredible "any-time" money back guarantee*(see footnote at the bottom of this post) With that said, Cross Industries, LLC...
  8. S

Dead or Alive?

Welcome back Craig? Glad to see you back here again. What've you been up to mate?
  9. S

Is there any computer with 1TB space?

Yes, and that being said, the higher you go in a disk drive for your hard-drive, the higher chance it has to fail.
  10. S

Actually, if I may, I'd like to make a correction. Since it is supposedly registered as a "non-profit organization," she CAN hurt the company and/or have it disbanded. It is not an LLC nor a corporation, therefor has no legal standings against any complaints/abuse. It is just a structured...
  11. S

Free Shoutcast Hosting

Considering the high amounts of bandwidth shoutcast takes, it is highly unlikely you'll get this for free.
  12. S

Require TLD?

Sarcasm mate, polieleos7777 was making himself look like an idiot.
  13. S

Require TLD?

It makes perfect sense, don't you see?
  14. S

99% OFF - Cross Industries, LLC

We are pushing for our new control panel and looking for testers and developers. Get your first month of ZPanel for 99% off! Use coupon code: TRIAL01 Let us know what you think. All reviews of the hosting before the end of the month of usage will receive 25% off recurring for the rest of...
  15. S

Free SA-MP host

You're suggesting a site and arguing for it....
  16. S

I'm just gonna go all out, and state the obvious, kid. You are an idiot. You've already made a complete fool out of yourself by trying to argue without a leg to stand on. Your stupid antics are really starting to annoy me. Unless you have physical proof, please, for the love of all things sane...
  17. S

Now a married man

Not hebrew here, lol. Actually the opposite, I'm German. But thanks.
  18. S

Free SA-MP host

So you are pointing your reputation on the line for free VPS?
  19. S

[Giveaway] Reseller Hosting LiquidServe.com

Wow, you are just one greedy fool aren't you? Your getting $75 in Google Ads credit. Basically fully free hosting, for free and you only have to do a few things. In my opinion, this is a great deal. Thanks for the incredible offer LiquidServe
  20. S

Free SA-MP host

@sander_k, you do realize that a tiny VPS like that will hold maybe 10 slots at max. Not 30. But, yes, it is an alternative I guess.
Back