• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Joe_G

Cap'n Crunch Lawsuit

Who knew "Crunch Berries" weren't real?!? Story Court Documents
  2. Joe_G

Walmart Bingo

Print this image and take with you the next time you head over to your local Walmart. My last visit could have resulted in a cover-all on this card :lol:
  3. Joe_G

Olga and Dmitri (Funny Voicemail)

Someone sent me this link today and I found it pretty funny. Read the short intro to the story and listen to this guys voicemail to a girl he met for about 2 minutes. http://www.misanthropytoday.com/2008/06/27/olga-and-dmitri-funny-voicemail/ Alternate Link (first one keeps going down)
  4. Joe_G

Report Card Time

These 12 are actual comments made on students' report cards by teachers in the New York City public school system. All teachers were reprimanded but, boy, are they funny! 1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has started to dig. 2. I would not...
  5. Joe_G

Funny Cops

A few days after reading the thread NEVER say to a cop... I got this email and thought it was pretty funny. I guess some cops are quick witted :-) These 16 comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country: 16. 'You know, stop lights don't come any redder than...
  6. Joe_G

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Trailer

The first trailer is finally out for the new Indiana Jones movie. I really like this series and hope it lives up to expectations (although I'm skeptical). Trailer 1
  7. Joe_G

TrueFreeHost - Free Web Hosting

TrueFreeHost is proud to offer free web hosting. Our free hosting plan has the following features: * 250 MB disk space * 6 GB Monthly transfer * 3 MySQL databases * Vista Panel * Web mail * PHP Flags manager * POP email accounts * Automatic installer...
Back