• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. hamster

I'm back.

Hi guys, it's been a really long time. I see a few familiar names going around but most of the community has changed somewhat. It's been a long time since I've been around much. 1 year 10 months, the time I spent in national service (compulsary conscription) and today marks the end of it...
  2. hamster

Looking to hire a web designer

Project details have not been finalized yet. Design will be for a fish breeding, exporting and retailing company. Will require at least 2 basic layouts, one for the main website and another for the shopping cart. Please contact me via PM if interested and we will discuss things via email...
  3. hamster

Available for Hire

Let's get down to business. I can do: -XHTML/HTML/CSS Design & Coding -Simple PHP/MySQL Scripts -Able to use simple AJAX -Forum Administration/Moderation/Postings -Data Entry -Simple Logo/Banner Designs -Forum Theming -Script Integrations About me: -18 years of age -6 years...
  4. hamster

Free Web Host for Sale

Summary A recent bout of bad luck brought about the downfall of the long established and reputable izFree free web hosting provider, so now I am putting it up for sale in hope that someone will take it from me and revive it to its former glory. There is a copy of the most recent izFree website...
  5. hamster

Happy Birthday GeorgeB!

Have a great birthday George! :bd2:
  6. hamster

Happy Birthday notnamed!

:bd2: Have a great one! :bd2:
  7. hamster

Available for Hire

I've got some holidays now so it's time to earn some extra pocket money :P I can do: -XHTML/HTML/CSS Design & Coding -Simple PHP/MySQL Scripts -Able to use simple AJAX -Forum Administration/Moderation/Postings -Data Entry -Simple Logo/Banner Designs -Forum Theming -Script Integrations About...
Back