• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

Visionize.info - RDP 1GBPS, Unmetered! Starting from 13.50 USD/Month!

New Server purchased! Slots are opened once more! Grab them FAST We now have 2 servers! 1GBPS Unmetered Line (Per Server) Intel Dual Core E5400 4 GB Ram 500 GB HD 1GBPS Unmetered Line (Per Server) Intel Xeon Core E5400 4 GB Ram 700 GB HD App's...
  2. X

Speed + Support

Hi, Just curious to find out if there is any dedicated server seller you guys know of that.. 1) Have fast speeds, especially because i'm running a anime upload download site which auto DL's the torrent anime + convert them to a .mkv smaller format 2) Power CPU in order for fast conversion...
  3. X

ClientExec Licence (Owned + Copyright Removal)

Hello, I wish to sell my own legit purchased licence of ClientExec after closing down my host. It is a OWNED Licence, with COPYRIGHT REMOVAL (Purchased as well). Cost: 299.00 USD Selling: 150.00 USD Purchased on 4/30/2010 Payment is via Paypal only. Scammers stay away. All...
  4. X

My Image Hosting Web 2.0 Design! (Not Coded yet)

Hi, I threw something together using photoshop, wondering what you guys think about it..its not coded yet =) Rate it, 10 being best, 1 being lowest... Thx, XT-iZac
  5. X

vBulletin Licence + VPS@NetFirms (1 Year) - 50% Discount Off Both Items!

Hi, I would like to sell the following products at a much cheaper price than what i had paid for originally. First, a vBulletin Owned Licence which i had purchased 3 months ago, i don't need it anymore as i have moved to phpBB. Bought For:195.00 USD Selling For: 100 USD Discount by buying...
  6. X

CocoPic - Up to 10MB IMAGE HOSTING!!!

What is it? Its a free mega hosting service. Why use it? Unlike other websites we do not have, bandwidth limits, space issues, anoying advertisements, you can uplad anything which is legal. Info: There is currently no member system which is something we will be looking into in...
  7. X

vBulletin Owned Licence For Sale

Hello, Two days back, i and another partner had wanted to start up a forum, however due to other reasons, we decided not to instead, therefore, we've decided to sell this licence which we bought just yesterday. The price is 180 USD via MoneyBookers(Preferred) or LibertyReserve. I will not...
  8. X

CocoPic.in - Free Image Hosting! - Up to 10MB PER Image!!

What is it? Its a free mega hosting service. Why use it? Unlike other websites we do not have, bandwidth limits, space issues, anoying advertisements, you can uplad anything which is legal. Info: There is currently no member system which is something we will be looking into in...
  9. X

Hosting Business = Cash?

I just wanted to know how many people actually get a good profit out of hosting business....Also...What did you guys start with? A reseller? VPS? Dedicated Server? Usually how long does a host take to start before earning cash...And where are some of the places you guys advertise at?
  10. X

PHP Masking Help

Same request as old forum...I need Johnny's script :(...Hopefully he can post it here again :(... I was just about to test the other one when the forum went down. If you want to know what i was up too...It's simple...I want to use cURL to mask that my server is going to downloading...
  11. X

URGENT - VPS Required

Well, I need a urgent VPS... Only 4 requirements : - Unmetered Port (100MBPs/10MBPS) - Payment via E-gold Or MoneyBookers - Quick/Instant Setup - Rapidleech Type Hosting Allowed
  12. X

Image Hosting Site

Hi... Check my image hosting site... Link: frostyimage.org
  13. X

Review Music Search Engine

Hi, Please review my site: http://linkdriver.org Note: The design isn't mine, its the default, let me know if should change it :D
  14. X

Remotely Connecting SQL Databases

Well, Im not sure if its the right forum...But i need a bit of help with this...Well, i have a SQL database, that runs via WAMP. It contains some personal info, thus i don't want to run it on the web hosting companies MySQL service. I want to link the database to my server, but i don't know...
  15. X

Adult Hosting

I have chosen HostEvery.com Thank the rest for all offers!
  16. X

Selling Zeak.info

Hello, I am selling Zeak.info...for 10 USD Via Paypal... Regards, XT-iZac P.S. It is quite a developed Proxy site
  17. X

[PHP] HELP NEEDED c99

I am in SERIOUS Need of someone to help me to be able to prevent c99 Shells or another shells that can hack through my server...As i am not the server owner, i am just a reseller, is there anyway to do this? Also...i don't want to ask my server owner as much as possible as they take a very long...
  18. X

Simplix-Host Free Hosting Closed. & Hacked

Hello, We are sorry to all free hosting members previously hosted by Simplix-Host we know that this is fast and sudden, but it seems that many of our users where firstly using it for c99 shells, r57 shells...it got so bad, our site was DDOS and our old server was hacked...The hacker got in via...
  19. X

Remote Scripting Question...

Well, I have a question...for e.g. if i want to have variable $user= file_get_contents (another website) is it possible? Also, is it possible to define $blahblah= $blahblah? If so how?
  20. X

Review Needed Please

Well...I want comments on http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/3/5/fusionayra/f_AmaxingDesim_e70c77b.jpg Im selling it as well...reason why i would want some comments is whether or not i should code it...Whether it is worth the effort to code it... Thanks, Isaac
Back