• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

What is your favorite car?

I would love to have a Bentley :D But sadly, I only have my 1995 Corolla to play with ;)
  2. T

Hi Guys / Girls don't open this thread!

Lols.. that was a unique thread title for an introduction! Welcome aboard buddy! :)
  3. T

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

So how do we end this thread? :D
  4. T

Best anti virus

Avast is good! I used to have the free version and just recently bought the paid version of it - I feel safer than ever.
  5. T

500 posts!

Well done! Hope I have more time to participate here so I can make mine 3 figures as well :)
  6. T

Post your jokes

Why is number 10 scared of number 7??? Coz seven eight (ate) nine! :))
  7. T

Are you superstitious?

Not really. But my parents are! They try to avoid almost anything that Feng Shui says that is bad for our business.
  8. T

directory submissiom affective still???

If you will be submitting to a niche directory, it would be better IMO than the general directories.
  9. T

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I wonder how much post this thread will get? :D
  10. T

New design and logo

Seems really simple. The colors are very subtle though, a bit gloomy. The navigation tab seems alright. Is that the homepage?
  11. T

Please review our new site

Hi guys... have been busy lately putting up a new site. Please review our new site http://www.MentalHealthSocial.com It is basically a social site aimed to help people around the world to cope with their metal illnesses by interacting with each other online to share their experiences with...
  12. T

Visit our website

Had lots of laugh at this site! Hahaha!
  13. T

Review new logo! :)

It complements the overall color scheme of your site ;) Nice work buddy!
  14. T

What are you listening to?

Mr. Jones - Counting Crows
  15. T

Someone ripped off most of my site?

Interesting. Does that even qualify for duplicate content? :D Anyways, is there any legal action that could be taken? I can't think of any....
  16. T

What are you listening to?

Later - Fra Lippo Lippi :)
  17. T

require apperiasial

I'd go with build-a-host's advice. Better hold on to it for now and maybe put up a site. Have it ranking for relevant keywords and then maybe - it could have a nice appraisal ;)
  18. T

Helpful Tips On Finding a Domain Name

Great tips! I consider a domain to be good if it is brandable. Having keywords in a domain is only a "plus" factor - what would really have a final say is how well you SEO the site :D
  19. T

Seo....

Couldn't agree more ;) But once you get the ranking you are aiming for, you enjoy all the glory :D
Back