• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. build-a-host

Advertise on WebHostingVIP.com! Text, Banner and Featured Listings, Cheap!

Hello all, I would like to offer you all the chance to place your ads on WebHostingVIP.com. WebHostingVIP.com is a web hosting directory and promotions website which gives visitors information about the latest special offers posted here at WHT, and also gives them a directory of web hosts to...
  2. build-a-host

Buy 1 Get 1 Sale! Double DS & BW! Unmetered VPS's only $5.50 fully managed!

321Hosted.com offers premium hosting for just about any need and reseller hosting. We specialize in hosting for Wordpress Blogs, PHP-Nuke, Joomla, Elgg, and Standard Shared Hosting. We also offer a full line of Managed VPS services! Specials this month: Only available to new clients...
  3. build-a-host

321Hosted.com, New Website. Let me know if you see any bugs or errors please!

Hello all, I just finished setting up a new website for 321Hosted.com. Could you please check it out and let me know if you see any bugs, errors or other things that might be wrong? Also, let me know what you think in general! Thanks in advance! PS: I also used the same design on my other...
  4. build-a-host

FS: FREEWEBSITESHOSTING.CO, RESELLERWEBHOST.CO, SERVERSEXPRESS.COM & Many More!

Lots of great domains for sale, cheap! Just make me a reasonable offer and I'll probably take it! DISCOUNTLAPTOPDEALS.INFO 8/28/2011 Reg'd @ Godaddy Google Results: 1,430,000 Global Monthly Searches for "Discount Laptop Deals" 91 FREEWEBSITESHOSTING.CO 8/28/2011 Reg'd @ Godaddy Global...
  5. build-a-host

Shared $2.50 Reseller $3 Double DS/BW! 10Mbps VPS $5.50! Fully Managed, Free cPanel!

Shared & Reseller Hosting Specials: 25% off for life! Get 25% off for the life of your account! Coupon Code: "25life" OR Double Disc Space & Bandwidth! If you do not use the promo code above, we will double your disc space and RAM! To get this, please open a support ticket after you order...
  6. build-a-host

llll.com, many hosting domains! Selling cheap!

llll.com, many hosting domains! Selling cheap! Lots of great domains for sale, cheap! Just make me a reasonable offer and I'll probably take it! DEDISERVERS.CO 2/12/2012 Reg'd @ Godaddy Global Monthly Searches: 450,000 Asking Price : $20...
  7. build-a-host

Help needed with contact form. Will return the favor!

Hello all, I have been working on a new website to sell just VPS hosting packages. I'm about done but I'm stuck on the contact form. The website is http://vpspw.com and the contact form is located at http://vpspw.com/contact.html. I need someone to give me the code I need to get this thing...
  8. build-a-host

Shared $2.50! Reseller $3! Double DS & BW! VPS $4.75! Fully Managed, Free cPanel!

321Hosted.com offers premium hosting for just about any need and reseller hosting. We specialize in hosting for Wordpress Blogs, PHP-Nuke, Joomla, Elgg, and Standard Shared Hosting. We also offer a full line of Managed, unmetered VPS services and SEO services with proven results! Specials...
  9. build-a-host

FS: SERVERSEXPRESS.COM, ULTRAGAMESERVERS.COM, VPSPW.COM, WEBHOSTINGVIP.COM & More!!

Lots of great domains for sale, cheap! Just make me a reasonable offer and I'll probably take it! DISCOUNTLAPTOPDEALS.INFO 8/28/2011 Reg'd @ Godaddy Google Results: 1,430,000 Global Monthly Searches for "Discount Laptop Deals" 91 F63.NET 10/27/2011 Reg'd @ Godaddy FREEPHOTOUPLOAD.INFO...
  10. build-a-host

Shared & Reseller 25% Off! VPS 10 - 40% Off! cPanel/WHM/Softaculous Free SEO & More!!

321Hosted.com offers premium hosting for just about any need and reseller hosting. We specialize in hosting for Wordpress Blogs, PHP-Nuke, Joomla, Elgg, and Standard Shared Hosting. We also offer a full line of Managed VPS services! Specials this month: Only available to new clients...
  11. build-a-host

FS: VPSPW.COM UltraGameServers.com WebHostingVIP.com ResellerKing.com ZoomServers.com

I have the following domains for sale. All of them but 2 are registered at Godaddy. The other 2 are registred at 1and1.com. I will push the domain(s) to the buyers account (Godaddy or 1and1) free of charge upon receiving payment. If you have any questions, or would like to make an offer on a...
  12. build-a-host

Best place to buy cpanel/WHM video tutorials?

Hey guys and gals, After so many clients coming to my live chat asking how to do this or that in cPanel or WHM, I think it's time to buy a set of cPanel and / or WHM tutorials. I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions as to where to get the best price on a full set of video tutorials...
  13. build-a-host

25% off for life on shared & reseller! 10-40% off VPS! Fully Managed,Free Sitebuilder

321Hosted.com offers premium hosting for just about any need and reseller hosting. We specialize in hosting for Wordpress Blogs, PHP-Nuke, Joomla, Elgg, and Standard Shared Hosting. We also offer a full line of Managed, unmetered VPS services and SEO services with proven results! Specials...
  14. build-a-host

Free Shared & Reseller Hosting w/ cPanel/WHM Softaculius & Unlimited Features!

321hosted.com has decided to use up some of our extra server space by offering ad supported free CPanel/WHM reseller hosting packages! Requirements for free reseller: Please read these BEFORE applying! You must have a Real Domain Name! We do not allow free domain names to be used for a...
  15. build-a-host

10 - 40% Off VPS - 25% Off Shared & Reseller! cPanel/WHM, Softaculous & Much More!!!!

16. build-a-host

Many hosting domains for sale, cheap! Some with websites and traffic!

Hello all, I am trying to get rid of some domains that I do not have time to develope, and some that I have already built websites on but don;t have time to keep up with them. Here is what I have: Buy one at a time or all of them for just $300 and save $115! Domains listed as: Domain Name...
  17. build-a-host

Seperate categories in "Ads & Offers"

I think it would be a good idea to add more catagories in the "Ads & Offers" section, kind of like WHT does. Maybe add a spot for link trades, ad space, job offers, etc. That way people would be able to post more specific offers each week. As it is now, I have to decide each week which ad /...
  18. build-a-host

Free CPanel WHM Reseller Hosting Softaculous, Unliimited Features, Overselling & More

Free CPanel & WHM Reseller Hosting Softaculous, Unlimited Features Overselling & More 321hosted.com has decided to use up some of our extra server space by offering ad supported free CPanel/WHM reseller hosting packages! Requirements for free reseller: Please read these BEFORE applying...
  19. build-a-host

AccountLab Plus, is it free now?

I noticed that AccountLab Plus is in Fantastico, and it isn't asking for a license? One of my clients installed it and was able to use it without purchasing anything. Is it free now?
  20. build-a-host

Ad Space Available Cheap! Web Hosting, Arcades, Gaming & More!

Ads available on Host Review Site, Host Directory, Clan Website and Many More! Hello all, I have ad space available on a few different websites with different content/themes. Look below to see the different website and the ad info. ================================================== ==...
Back