• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Changing my email address

I'm unfortunately unable to edit my email address. Originally, it was nathandiniz@comcast.net BUT I don't have access to that email address anymore. Would it be possible to change it to my gmail address?
  2. N

Free hosting request

First off, I haven't requested any free hosting in a while. I do know that I don't want any "post to host". Since I have no idea of how much space I need or want, how much bandwidth I need or want, or how many email addresses I want, among some other things, I do know I want unlimited my SQL...
  3. N

Hosting

Anyone got free hosting with the features that ezyhosting.com has (without any surveys, referrals, or gimmicks like that)?
  4. N

Hosting request

I would like to request hosting with the same features as hosting4unow.com has, and I know that although my site is staying there, I thought that I'd rather have a new host that has the exact same features as my current plan with hosting4unow.com. If anyone who's been hosted with...
Back