• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Reseller Needed

I am (unluckily) out on my luck again, looking for a reseller plan. Things haven't been the same since my host died, but anyway.. I need: 2GB space 20GB bandwidth over 250 features fast account approval WHM & cPanel at less that 20 posts a month, or a small 234 by 60 banner on every...
  2. W

Hey, I am WND

I am WND (not END). :fangel: I currently have a domain hosted by Google Apps and am trying to find free subdomain hosting (see post in Free hosting requests). I love playing video games :-) and managing stuff on the Internet. I also like doing this (what does this do? BEEP BOOM!) but not so often.
  3. W

What forums do you recommend?

Which forum is good that will run staight off your site? Am trying to avoid those that run off their own domain. Thanks!
  4. W

Need free subdomain hosting

I currently have a domain where I have subdomains that I need to be hosted. Must include the following things: over 1GB of space over 100MB of max file size any type of file supported PHP version 5.0 or above MySQL version 4.0 or above FTP access Really, I have three that I need...
Back