• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Give me... a VPS!

Any specs would do, as long as it is free. It is possible to be done, so don't say it's not. There isn't much to be said, and to be quite frankly, I want to keep my idea private. If you want to give anything big, it'll also be welcome. Ohwell.... :rolleyes2 Please, also refrain from any...
  2. P

Looking for a Free VPS!

Hello, I want a free VPS (anything will do) as long as it is good for using Webmin and/or Kloxo. Plus, here's what I think will be enough: 256 MB RAM atleast 10 GB Space 100 GB Band Any CPU Anything else, ask.
  3. P

Free VPS Request

Since I saw the old request failed due to me not posting enough details, here it goes: I want a VPS for free or sponsored with: 10 GB (or higher) space 256 MB RAM (or higher) 50 GB band (or higher) Should you decide to give more, thanks! Usage, and other things would be discussed...
  4. P

Free hosting request: Other - please specify in box below Space: 20 gb

Request free webhostingWhich features do you need? (optional)Other - please specify in box below Do you need any other features? (optional) VPS Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages? Yes Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting...
  5. P

Webhosting request: VPS Space: 20 GB Where: Anywhere

Request paid web hostingBudget? (optional) 0.00 Space? (optional) 20 GB Bandwidth, traffic? (optional) 200 GB Datacenter location? (optional)Anywhere Shared webhosting? VPS? Dedicated server?VPS If you are going to host special content, please describe it (for instance adult content...
  6. P

Reseller/ with shell request

I am looking for a sponsor who can give me a reseller account: Space : (less than 30 GB, with overselling) Bandwith: (less than 300 posts, with overselling) Can do anything in return-. SSH is heavily appreciated.
  7. P

looking for hosting with ffmpeg

hi. i'm looking for a hosting that has FFMPEG. i plan on creating a video website but not all videos will be uploaded to it. mostly embedded but i do need FFMPEG for video conversions. must have an adequate amount of space and lots of bandwidth. i do not need a VPS or dedicated. a shared...
  8. P

200mb space 50gb bandwidth

I am looking for a host who can provide 200mb(probably won't use more than 50mb but just in case) and 50gb bandwidth. The server or account must have fsockopen and cURL enabled. The site will be a blog. No post to host please. Most ads possible on site is a link at the bottom. Thank you.
  9. P

Car/Automotive sale CMS

Hello, A friend of me is trying to build a website wich could manage the cars used car he has for sale. I have tried the hotscript search but the script that i found where either high in cost or very hard to learn. My friend is a person that want it as easy as posible. he wanted to try...
  10. P

Issue Help Needed

Ok I cant view my site at all. If i go to a proxy i can see it. I asked the host about it and they said it was on my side. any ideas how to fix it?
  11. P

Free Hosting, Reseller and Master Reseller

ZOMG Hosting has went and did some changes. We broke everything and rebuilt. Each Plan cost Credits which can be earned on our forum. Our Plans Include.. Shared Hosting Plans Small Plan 500MB WebSpace 1GB Bandwidth Unlimited FeaturesPrice: $80.00 Credits Business Plan 5GB...
  12. P

cPanel Hosting, Reseller and Master Reseller

ZOMG Hosting Offers top Hosting Wehave the following to offer.... Shared Hosting Free Disk Space: 500MB Bandwidth: 1024MB (1GB) cPanel Fantastico Instant Setup Price: Free Business Disk Space: 5120MB (5GB) Bandwidth: 10240MB (10GB) cPanel Fantastico Instant Setup Price...
  13. P

Become a Certified Supported Company

What You Ask is a Certified Supported Company? It is a Company who is out to help other Companies. With Support on Graphics, Scripting, Reviews, and other stuff. Is it Free? Yes This is a Free Service. Any Company can join as long as the have a Top Level Domain (.com, .net, etc...) How...
  14. P

ZOMG Hosting (Grand Opening)

NO ADS EVER!!! We Have Opened a New and fully Hosting Site.What we offer is.... Shared Hosting Small Plan 500MB Space 1024MB (1GB) Bandwidth Unlimited Features 10 to Order/ 10 Post a MonthBusiness Plan 2048MB (2GB) Space 5120MB (5GB) Bandwidth Unlimited Features 20 to...
  15. P

FreeImagePark

FreeImagePark has open its doors to allow the public a place to host its images with style. Features Include... Free Signup Direct Linking Instant Activation No Watermarks Create a Gallery Upload You Images with Form Upload, Applet Upload, and URL Upload. So come check us out at...
  16. P

why is systemthinkers down?

as the title says.. why? i just got an account there and the day after it's gone. :eek2:
  17. P

Free Rapidshare Premium Link Generator (Works)

Hey just found a great Rapidshare Link generator site. Works for the most part. For the best results you must wait after 11:00PM GMT when the accounts reset. Thats only if the accounts run out of bandwidth. http://findr.org/ Have fun guys.
  18. P

Looking for a Easy CMS

I'm currently looking for a CMS of wich you can simply edit the whole template. I tried wordpress and looked for easy tutorials but i'm not realy experianced so modding that was a little to hard. The Cms will be used for a simple, yet effecient game site. if you can help me find it i...
Back