• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

R0ute.com - Iranian VPS, KVM, SolusVM, 384MB RAM starting @ $6.99

Introduction: R0UTE.com aims to provide hosting in nations with varying legal background, readily available to a more international audience, with the high uptime, quality customer service and a English speaking staff, whilst still being affordable. Our Iranian based servers are located at a...
  2. G

R0UTE.com Offshore VPS w/ SolusVM KVM - (Iran)

R0UTE.com aims to provide hosting in nations with varying legal background, readily available to a more international audience, with the high uptime, quality customer service and a English speaking staff, whilst still being affordable. Our Iranian based servers are located at a Tehran...
  3. G

[Free] Hosting Req - Will allow text link to host

Yes it is, although, I should point out that my site (Wantpremium) has no relations to Rapidshare nor do I intend to stream/host or upload any type of remote files with the new script that I'm working on now. That is why I need a new host who permits to use PHP f function to obtain an URL...
  4. G

[Free] Hosting Req - Will allow text link to host

Hello there, I need some free hosting, not very greedy on bandwidth or space but I'll list up some min. requirements. PHP 5 Allow fopen/file_get_contents (most f functions) FTP Control panel (?) Not very important though. 50mb+ Space 3GB+ Bandwidth 95-100% Uptime Site content is...
  5. G

1TB BW and 30GB space

Iv bought hosting now, thank you for your offers!
  6. G

1TB BW and 30GB space

Well ofcourse it ain't JPG images or HTML files, I stream files trough it. Anyway, thanks for your offers guys, I guess I gotta go for a VPS or dedicated. $40USD, anyone? I don't really need fully 1TB, but 600GB at least. Also, I realized space is quite expensive, so I don't need more than than...
  7. G

1TB BW and 30GB space

Hello there, As title say, I'm looking for 1 terabyte of bandwidth and 30GB space, I could put in a few bucks on the hosting, but I was more thinking of host getting a few links at my web page, which I receive about 2000 Unique's a day on. If you want details, please post here or PM me...
  8. G

Free Rapidshare Premium Link Generator 100% Working

I wasn't to sure what you ment with "illegal", i'm assuming you meant either breaking Rapidshare TOS or, that the majority of files beeing downloaded through my server is copyrighted material. Nevertheless, I'm fully aware of the fact that people might easily cheat the system, I'm working on...
  9. G

I'm not going to disagree with you. Legal or illegal is to be discussed, but it is against their TOS, I can't deny that.
  10. G

Yea I am aware of it, I haven't had time to write one yet, altough the content would pretty much be something like this "We do not host or contain any illegal files for more than 24 hours. We can not be held responsible for what our users may download trough our server." something like that. :-)...
  11. G

Yes it is an Rapidshare premium link generator! Enter your desired link and click download! http://WantPremium.net Enjoy. :-)
  12. G

whats is the best for adult content?

I know Adbrite has a version called BlackLabelads.com, if you think Adbrite is fair enough this won't be such a bad choise.
  13. G

Yet.. Another Proxy! Elite? Perhaps.

Yes here we go, yet another proxy website. :angel: ThePirateProxy.net Got a pretty fast VPS for it, and there should be no pop up ads what so ever, or "annoying" ads for that matter whilest browsing. The IP is renewed every 24 hour (usually and Elite proxy server) and removed "Proxy"...
  14. G

UK & US Game Servers for $0.95/Slot

Serversofthe.Net Proudly presents worlds cheapest gaming hosting![/B] Battlefield 2 Only $1.15/a slot! Location: US or UK More Battlefield 2142 (Included with BF2142cc) Only $1.15/a slot! Location: US or UK More Call of Duty 4 Only $1.25/a slot! Location: US or UK More Call...
  15. G

VPS (Win2k3 EU)

Hello there, Im looking for a VPS with Win2003 Web Edition BW: 200GB+ Space: 60GB RAM: 512mb (or more) Port: 10mbps+ Management: Yes Location: Europe (Germany, around that area is OK. But id love Norway or anywhere in Scandinavia) Budget? Around $100 USD.
  16. G

Little Space (100MB & 1GB BW/ cPanel)

A Little Request (100MB & 1GB BW/ cPanel) Hello, I need some free hosting for my web site, serversofthe.net. Needless to say, the site is written in pure English and will not contain any other for of foregin languages. Site content will be mostly about servers and gaming servers, as...
  17. G

Teamspeak & Ventrilo Server! 0.32$/m !

Serversofthe.net We have just started up with what we believe is the cheapest Ventrilo and Teamspeak server hosting! We offer a slot for 0.32$/month, which we believe is the cheapest in the world. However, If You can find a host that offers cheaper slot than 0.32$/month, we will lower the...
  18. G

Got Good Traffic, Need Hosting

Could you PM about this, we could negotiate some kind of agreement.
Back