• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Here Comes Cupid! 2X Storage and Bandwidth or 50% off Shared + Reseller Hosting!

Tornado // Gaming is back with a bang! And guess who's here? CUPID! He is giving all FWS users 2x Storage and Bandwidth on their new web hosting orders (Shared Hosting or Reseller Hosting) through TG! If you aren't a fan of Cupid, its ok! You can get 50% off of your first month's hosting...
  2. T

Tornado Gaming // WHMSonic CPanel Resellers starting at $14.99/mo!

Hey you! Tornado // Gaming is offering WHMSonic CPanel Resellers! Ever wanted to run your own hosting company and sell shoutcast on the side? Now is your chance with our exclusive WHMSonic Shoutcast Cpanel Resellers. Not only do you have a standard shared hosting reseller, but you will also...
  3. T

TG HOLIDAY BLACKOUT | GameServers 95 Cents | Hosting @ $1.98 | Shoutcast @ 80 cents!

Hello FWS Users! Tornado // Gaming is currently launch kickoff of our Holiday Blackout Sale! Running from Black Friday to New Years! For almost two years, TG has been offering premium GameServers, Web Hosting, and Shoutcast solutions. During our Holiday Blackout sale, each day there will be...
  4. T

VPS or Master Reseller Requests

Hey guys once again I have hit a huge case of bad luck with personal/endeavors as well as the current host I am with. In a few weeks I may be interested in either getting a small to mid sized VPS or a high end Master Reseller. My Budget is roughly around $30/mo (More or less) Below are my...
  5. T

TG THANKSGIVING STORM CPANEL RESELLER! 33GB Space, 333 GB Bandwidth - $14.95/mo!

Hello everyone! Tornado // Gaming is proud to present our TG Thanksgiving Storm Reseller! Act now, as we are only selling 4 of these high quality resellers. TG THANKSGIVING STORM CPANEL RESELLER 33,000 MB Storage 333 GB Bandwidth - Unlimited Accounts - Unlimited Specs. - Overselling...
  6. T

Tornado Gaming to offer Resellers, Shoutcast, and Gameservers!

Hello! As of November 21st, 2008, Tornado Gaming will offer the following services: - Game Servers - Shoutcast - Shoutcast Resellers - Reseller Web Hosting (back on the market) We have deciding to bring back reseller web hosting after popular demand. Thanks, Tornado Gaming.
  7. T

Looking for Support Staff!

Hey guys. I'm looking for support staff. You will be paid on a comission basis (20%). This may turn into a paid position down the road. If you are interested, please send all resumes to: chris@tornadogaming.com Thank you!
  8. T

HP Dv2000t Issue

Hey guys - I purchased a laptop from HP (only because my dad works there) right before my sophmore year (July 0f 2006). On labor day of this year, I took the computer to a repair shop in a neighboring town because the fan blew out - the fan is only 3 years old, which is fairly young for it to...
  9. T

Tornado Gaming

Hey guys check out my site! Tornado Gaming. It was designed by the guys at Kuasi Media. I really loved what they did. The question of the day is though, did we go to overboard on the green? Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
  10. T

Tornado Gaming - 50% OFF RECURRING ON ALL SHARED HOSTING PRODUCTS!

Tornado // Gaming is currently runninga 50% Off (Monthly) sale to all Free Web Space users! Our shared hosting accounts are top quality, and offer the hottest technology in the web hosting industry including CPanel v11, Fantastico De Luxe, Installatron, and more! With our new servers we make...
  11. T

Tornado Gaming - 50% OFF RECURRING ON ALL SHARED HOSTING PRODUCTS!

Tornado // Gaming is currently runninga 50% Off (Monthly) sale to all Free Web Space users! Our shared hosting accounts are top quality, and offer the hottest technology in the web hosting industry including CPanel v11, Fantastico De Luxe, Installatron, and more! With our new servers we make...
  12. T

New Plans, New Design, and Servers at TG

Tornado Gaming is back from a month hiatus and has optimized their servers, gotten a new design, and we have totally reconfigured our plans. To check out our site, please visit TornadoGaming.com Recently we just opened our Arcade which will soon include hundreds of games and tournaments...
  13. T

Best Toll Free Provider

Hey guys I was just curious if you had toll free support as a support option for your company and what provider you have chose. I heard alot of good reviews from other hosts about 800 PBX, but I know their are other places like GotVMail and Ring Central etc. Do any of you recommend a...
  14. T

Tornado Gaming - Back 2 School 30% OFF SALE - Create a Plan starting at $1.75

FWS Users! Are you a big fan of school? Are you almost ready for your first day of classes? Are you DREADING to go back? Well Tornado // Gaming has something for your to look foward to! All of our plans are 30% off each month. If you wanted to have a blog or an online business and...
  15. T

Tornado // Gaming Super Shoutcast Specials!

Tornado // Gaming's Super Shoutcast Specials are here! With a low price of $9.99/mo, it is really easy to get your online radio station up and runnin within MINUTES! This offer is only valid until July 31st, 2008! Why Choose Shoutcast? Shoutcast is a Streaming Media Technology solution...
  16. T

NetX Review (4 MONTHS +++)

Hey guys, I want to let you know that NetX has been great! I love their service! Their uptime is usually above 99.5% each month (except for April that was a bad month). And their support is really great. They are very helpful and try to answer all of your questions. Cameron and his team have...
  17. T

Low End VPS or Master Reseller w/ WHMSonic Shoutcast

Hey guys, I am considering using either a low end VPS with a WHMSonic license, or using a master reseller with a WHMSonic reseller on the side. I would need: 10,000 MB of Storage 100 GB of Disk Space Budget $15-30 /mo* (This is not including a WHMSonic license for a VPS...
  18. T

Tornado // Gaming 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! 25% OFF FOR LIFE + 2X BANDWIDTH ON ALL PLANS!

Tornado // Gaming is proud to tell you that we have been in business for exactly 1 year! To celebrate, we are going to give our new customers 25% off all plans for life, and 2x the bandwidth on each plan! If you are interested in shoutcast? No problem. We can give you 2x the listeners! Just use...
  19. T

Tornado // Gaming SHOUTCAST STORM! 80% OFF ALL SERVERS!

Tornado // Gaming is running the last week of our Shoutcast Storm Sale! Get 80% OFF your shoutcast server for the 1st month! (Ends May 30th) Code: Storm08 What we offer: - Free Auto DJ (1,000 MB) - Unmetered Bandwidth - 99.5% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7 Live Support Our Servers...
  20. T

Tornado // Gaming BLOWOUT! 80% OFF 1st MONTH OF SHOUTCAST // SHARED // RESELLERS!

Tornado // Gaming is back during its 4th and final week of the BLOWOUT SALE! Get 80% OFF on ALL SERVICES for your 1st month! Code: 80OFF All Plans Come with... - Ruby On Rails - Fantastico Deluxe - CPanel v11 - 99.5% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7 Support - Unlimited Accounts, Domains...
Back