• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Hosting for online magazine

Just wanted to come back in here and say that I chose wswd about a month ago. These are amazing. They have went above and beyond for a novice like me to get to grips with my new vps. Thanks guys!
  2. P

your offer looks great wswd. I have sent you a personal message.
  3. P

Hi, I need like small vps for my online magazine. I think I need 10-15gb with like 1-2 terabytes of BW . I'm expecting around 2-3k unique visitors a month. I also require cPanel. I need a reliable host that has been around for a while and has great uptime.
  4. P

Site-buddy 25 percent of first month!!!

"www.site-buddy.co.uk"]Site-Buddy[/URL] is a premier web-hosting service, which is dedicated to you the customer and your needs. We offer premium features in our web-hosting packages at affordable prices to give your web-hosting the best possible start through our outstanding servers which will...
  5. P

Site-Buddy Uk premium hosting 20% off to new customers

Site-Buddy is a premier web-hosting service, which is dedicated to you the customer and your needs. We offer premium features in our web-hosting packages at affordable prices to give your web-hosting the best possible start through our outstanding servers which will deliver you fantastic uptime...
  6. P

Site-Buddy Uk premium hosting 20% off to new customers

Site-Buddy is a premier web-hosting service, which is dedicated to you the customer and your needs. We offer premium features in our web-hosting packages at affordable prices to give your web-hosting the best possible start through our outstanding servers which will deliver you fantastic uptime...
  7. P

Site-Buddy Premium Uk hosting 20 percent discount new customers

8. P

Site-Buddy Premier Webhosting

9. P

basic

Does softcoulous have joomla in it?? I'm not really familiar with direct admin as I am with cpanel. So that's why I ask .
  10. P

basic

Im making a very basic for my friend and would be using joomla to do it. I would need 300-1000mg badwidth 4000mg I would want cpanel prefreably have fantastico as a feature I would need to be able to use my own domain I dont want no ads on the site. Nor do I want to do post to...
  11. P

free graphic design

ok but id didnt really want to learn i just wanted a free forum type thing
  12. P

free graphic design

I was wqonderiung does anyone know anywhere i can get free graphic design such as logo's and stuff. all contribution will be much appreciated
  13. P

Hosting For Email Service

yh i saw that doesn't your server have tomcat and JDK 1.5
  14. P

the free scripts is http://www.claros.org/web/
  15. P

its not illegal lol Just after I bought the script of a mate I read that Jillmail was a scam and that the site has closed down. I did not pay too much so I might just use a freeware script which is similar just not the same
  16. P

Installing script

I need someone to install a script for me. I have already uploaded the files script to be installed. If you like a challenge then this is for you. The instructions is done in cpanel while i have direct admin. PM and i give hosting details and link to instructions P.S.the script is jilmail
  17. P

yes gmail is good but some people dont like it I would also need a one time script instalation
  18. P

I understand that how many post would I need to post
  19. P

ermm yes I am but not a ridiculous amount like some post to host require
Back