• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. The Crasher

dehost.org

Dehost.org is dedicated to bring you 4 differend pacakges We made hosting easy , so we only provide 4 options to choose from our hosting got the quality you need , here are the packages in short WebHosting VPS Servers Dedicated 64GB Ram 4GB Ram 64GB Ram 15GB Space 100GB Space 3TB Space...
  2. The Crasher

Quality XenServer based vps hosting with massive Ram

Dear users At current moment we are offering Quality vps servers with a massive amount of ram for a cheap price compared to the quality you get some extra functions you get for free 1) a Gbit connection ( 1000 mbit ) 2) Free control panel to manage your vps server The vps servers...
  3. The Crasher

403 error after page refresh

hi all i got a strange error on http://powerchaos.info for 1 of other reason some of the images ( it are all the same images) are generating sometimes a 403 error when they are loaded if i see error log then i see -> client server configured (or something like that , says just server provide...
  4. The Crasher

OneTimeFee package offer

hi all here is my offer , only exist for FWS at current moment enjoy the power of a paid host , enjoy the quality of a paid host but just pay 1 time upgrading is always possible if you feel the need for a stronger package , but as starter package is this the ultimate pacakge Click...
  5. The Crasher

powerchaos.info status checker

hi all can some1 revieuw my website and says what need to be added ?? http://powerchaos.info it is a status checker for private games and i am out of idea's of what i could add the site get used to show mysql/autopatch/gameserver status and it checks it every pagevieuw i got a few things...
  6. The Crasher

Posting errors

please take a look at the screenshot it happends when i do a quick reply it is a server problem Greetings From PowerChaos
  7. The Crasher

forbidden to post errors

this is just a spam post test to see if it is realy that topic that is annoying or that it is a restriction on my pc to post new reply's Greetings From PowerChaos
  8. The Crasher

New Hosting offer idea , please comment

hi i was wondering what you think of this idea i am always looking for new projects and i got a nice idea a 1X fee paid hosting before complaining , let me explain it first basicly i want to offer a kinda freehosting but with paid quality so the 1X fee package will be a small...
  9. The Crasher

XenServer Based vps Hosting

hey all i was wondering a little bit over this Question if i see hosts that are openvz based , there prices are mostly of the time verry cheap but if i see XenBased , then they are 10X that expensive i know from my own hosting that Xenbased allocate the space and memory but still...
  10. The Crasher

[PowerChaos Company]Windows XP VPS Servers

Hi all i am glad to give you a nice and cheap offer for vps hosting i sell windows XP vps servers based on XenServer (real dedicated memory , not shared with other users) FEATURES| |Mini|Basic|Max Dedicated RAM | | 256mb | 512mb | 1024mb Virtual RAM | | 4GB | 4GB | 4GB Disk Space |...
  11. The Crasher

difference of virtualisation software ??

ok guys , this is maybe a intresting topic :d i was wondering what the best vps software is ?? is it Xen ? is it XenServer is it virtuozo ? is it openVZ is it vmware ?? or is it something els ?? at this moment i tryed differend things out Xen ------- i tryed Xen out and it...
  12. The Crasher

New VPS Hosting Now Avaible

Hi all i started a vps hosting service and it is finaly ready i offer differend packages based on XenServer let me explain a few things before you continue so you got some good information over it :D XenServer is a system like virtuozo , exept that it allocates the space/memory so it...
  13. The Crasher

Resellerqueen Hosting

hi all we are proud to offer you a cheap and good service we are not like the other webhosts , because we offer only 2 differend packages to choose from only resellers and master resellers , both same spects and the same Quality we only sells 30 master resellers and 100 normal...
  14. The Crasher

XenServer 5.0 or VMware ESXi 4

Hi all i got a Question over those 2 programs and i need to know what of the 2 are the best XenServer != Xen ( a small note) those 2 setups are both a new OS , so they just need to be installed from a cd and ready to go this is what i need (or like to have ) and why i need your help 1)...
  15. The Crasher

laptop graphic card acting strange

hey all i got a small problem with my laptop and i cant figure out the problem i guess it is overheating but probaly i am wrong let me explain what it does if i boot my laptop then it shows a black screen with some messed up colors for 2 seconds ( the colors are just lines that go...
  16. The Crasher

Second Webdesign Contest

Hey :welcome: all i got a website contest for the users who are intrested in 1 free VPS + domain name for 1 year i like to have a template created for http://dehost.org it need to go over a vps selling host it need to be simple and right to the point it need to have a nice light/dark design...
  17. The Crasher

powerchaos Forum hosting

hi all after some changed as a freehosting dit i desice to go over to free forum hosting of differend forums i got mybb 1.4 mybb 1.2 phpbb 2 phpbb 3 yabb aef (soon) punbb and free website hosting is coming soon ( your website in 5 min ) for the rest i still do...
  18. The Crasher

free forum/blog hosting scripts

i dont know if it is the right topic , but i guess it is :) do some1 got some free forum/cms/blog scripts like joomla hositng ?? so far i got around the 8 differend forum hosting scripts and i need as mutch as posseble (trying to get around the 16 differend forums to host) mybb...
  19. The Crasher

webhost design

hi all, it looks maybe strange that i post it here :S but i got a reason for it to post it here i aim different then the other hostings because i don't use the standard template that you see on 10000 hosts i wanted to make something unic and want to know what you think of it its...
Back