• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Want a higher level on WoW?

Power Leveling Service A site that I started which lists some good WotLk Leveling Guides which will help you reach that all important level 80 so you can slay that Lich King!
  2. T

Free Articles Shack

Hey guys, I have recently setup a free articles site where you can find and read free articles. Currently the site has over 89,000 articles so you are sure to find something that interests you.
  3. T

Gaming Source - Free Online Games

Do you like online flash games? If so then I am proud to present you Free Online Games | Addicting Games | Arcade Games | Shooting | Adventure | Flying | Racing - Gaming Source. Gaming Source allows you to play many flash games totally free. So, while you at work/school and are feeling a bit...
  4. T

PHP Checkboxes and drop down menu

Hi, I have a PHP script which allows you to accept/reject user submitted guestbook comments. Now you select the comment by clicking on the checkbox next to it and you accept/reject it by selecting the action by using a drop down box, now how would I get it so once you press the submit button...
  5. T

Looking For Work At Free Host

Hello, My name is Daniel and I am 15 years old. I have a lot of free time on my hands and I am looking to work for a free webhost. I used to run my own free host and I am currently a super moderator at GeekStep. I have around 3 years experience with cPanel and WHM and know basic linux server...
  6. T

GeekStep - Free cPanel Hosting

GeekStep - Free cPanel Hosting No Advertisements! Totally Free Hosting! Fast Servers! Who Are We? GeekStep is a free webhost being run by people with many years experience in the free webhosting industry. At GeekStep each and every single user is treated with the respect they...
  7. T

ConnectHost hacked!

http://www.zone-h.org/component/option,com_attacks/Itemid,43/filter_ip,209.250.246.194/page,3 Take a look, most of them are hosted by my free host www.lambhost.info which has also been hacked, also FireHost and guildprojects is on ConnectHost like me.
  8. T

Setting up php, mysql, email, dns etc

Do any of you guys know of any tutorials which teach you how to setup a basic web server on linux? I will be using the CLI.
  9. T

Any work avaliable?

I was wondering if anyone needs a part time support tech to answer support tickets? I own my own free host so know about cPanel and I used to work for a free host doing things in WHM and support. I am not looking to get paid much.
  10. T

LambHost - Free cPanel Hosting

LambHost.Info - Free Hosting, cPanel, Fantastico, Quality Support No Advertisements! Instant Account Activation! Totally Free Hosting! Who Are We? LambHost is a free webhost being run by people who have used other free hosting services for a long time and have been unhappy with their...
  11. T

rapid leech

A user has requested to use rapid leech on their account, what is this?
  12. T

Where to advertise?

I have advertised my free host on a few sites already and I was wondering if anyone could tell me some other good places to advertise.
  13. T

Can't access site

For some reason I can't access lambhost.info but I can access joe.lambhost.info, can anyone help? It works now.
  14. T

Recieve Email each time an account is created

Each time I create an account via WHM I get an email, is it possible to stop this?
  15. T

LambHost.Info - Free cPanel Hosting With No Ads!

LambHost.Info - Free Hosting, cPanel, Fantastico, Quality Support No Advertisements! Don't need to post each month! Instant Account Activation! Totally Free Hosting! Who Are We? LambHost is a free web hosting service being run by people who have the users best interest at heart. At...
  16. T

Addin adbrite code to phpbb forum

How do I add adbrite code to a phpbb forum?
  17. T

change back to default cpanel skin

In cpanel I changed my skin to the rv one but don't like it how do i change it back to the default cpanel one?
  18. T

How do you deal with inactive accounts?

I am going to setup a free host and I am going to use cpcreator as the client management system and wanted to know if it allows you to auto delete an account if it doesnt use so much bandwidth in a month. If not can you tell me of a free script which will allow me to do this.
  19. T

What do you think of my T.O.S?

I am going to start a free hosting company and wanted to know what you think of my T.O.S and what I could change to make it better: Terms of Service (TOS) And Acceptable use Policy (AUP) Use of LambHost Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to LambHost's policies are subject to the...
  20. T

Free Reseller Hosting

Hi, My name is Daniel and I would like to start my very on free web host but unfortunatly I am low on funds :( This is why I am wondering if someone would be kind enough to provide me with a reseller for free, it doesnt have to be big just 5GB disk space and 30GB bandwidth. In return I will...
Back