• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

CentrioHosting Free Web Hosting - 100%Uptime | Partnered with servebyte.com

Website: CentrioHosting.com E-Mail: sales@centriohosting.com None of our services are oversold. You can consume all the resources offered in our hosting plans. Features: cPanel + WHM Included - including PHP5, MySQL5, RubyonRails, Perl, and more! Fully Managed - We take care of everything...
  2. S

How many clients did you satisfy? and how many left your service?

Post here how many clients you are hosting and how many has left your service in the past 60 days. I am hosting 243 paid hosting clients ; 21 has left my service 60 days ago. Yours? ^^
  3. S

Has Meekhost.com closed down?

Meek was paying around 700$ a month for a dedicated server from hostv.com to support servers, but he could'nt keep up because he has no time with Girlfriend and his job and school. ~Moderator from MH
  4. S

CentrioHosting.com - Web Hosting from 3.95/Month - Dedicated Server from 199.99/Year

Website: CentrioHosting.com E-Mail: sales@centriohosting.com For a limited amount of time, Centrio Hosting is giving you the opportunity to save money and to spend wisely. With the support of servebyte.com we are heavily supported to keep your services monitored and your website's uptime 100%...
  5. S

Need Hosting for my little private site

http://centriohosting.com/pricing.html 500MB space / 5 gb bandwidth
  6. S

An Extemely Small CS Server

Alright i just replied back. Waiting on the invitation soon.
  7. S

Sorry for the issue Edy, May you please resubmit the form? the E-Mail we have setup to send to was not available and we did not update that ever since we have started to use the pre sales contact form page. Sorry :evilb:
  8. S

A 250 FPS / 66 Tick is good enough for 5-6 players.
  9. S

You can just easily make one from home, but CentrioHosting can support you wit a really simple dedicated server that ca run CS. contact us @ http://www.client.centriohosting.com/contact.php
  10. S

Looking for Webhost

CentrioHosting can offer you the exact same web hosting specifications for just 3.95$ a month. http://www.client.centriohosting.com/cart.php 10 GB Space 50GB Bandwidth CPANEL X 11 24/7 Support Unlimited resources sales@centriohosting.com centriohosting.com 646-206-9575
  11. S

Would You BuyThis?

Unlimited Bandwidth can create a large bill right to your door. too cheap for 25 USD. I would sell it for at least 30-40$. Unlimited Bandwidth on most VPS are mostly limited on their backend, but not on yours. Pretty much their lying to you.
  12. S

The best web hosting and web design - Free domain name for life.

A little description from HJ would be useful
  13. S

Athlon 1.6 GHZ / 768Mb DDR2 Dedicated Server

Alright i have a few of these baby`s up for sell. I'm asking if it's a pretty good price for the specs it has. AMD Athlon 1.6 GHZ 768MB DDR2 80GB HDD 100MPBS Port 2,500 GB Bandwidth Location: New York Selectable OS: Windows Server 2003 + Plesk Control Panel Debian CentOS Fedora...
  14. S

CentrioHosting | Post 2 Host - 5 Posts per month - Free Hosting

No thank you McLay but thanks for the support. I just ordered a IPB license because IPB is a easy to use forum for me. Easy for a company too.
  15. S

Thank you for telling me the error, i accidently forgot to put the requirements. Thank you.
  16. S

Website: www.centriohosting.com E-Mail: sales@centriohosting.com Centrio Hosting is now providing free users with the ability to host their websites throguh a limited amount of space and bandwidth but with alot of features that enables them to complete their website. Post 2 Host plan: 500MB -...
  17. S

CentrioHosting | WebHosting | 4.95/Month | Sale ! | cPanel + WHM | 99.99%

Website: CentrioHosting.com E-Mail: sales@centriohosting.com For a limited amount of time, Centrio Hosting is giving you the opportunity to save money and to spend wisely. With the support of servebyte.com we are heavily supported to keep your services monitored and your website's uptime 100%...
  18. S

CentrioHosting Free Hosting - Acquired by CGS

A Post 2 Host plan has been setup for those who wants a little more space and bandwidth. Check out the plans: Note, CentrioHosting whatsoever oversells on their servers and all servers are equipped with strong hardware. CentrioHosting is a proud partner of servebyte.com and we are...
  19. S

Need Free Hosting with my own domain

How would you like a safe web hosting with a 100 % uptime guarantee? Simply fill out the order form for your free Web Hosting and your set ! http://centriohosting.com/orderwebpackage.html 500MB Space 15 GB Bandwidth 1 FTP 1 EMAIL 1 MYSQL 1 Domain Control Panel X 11 WHM No...
Back