• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

CentrioHosting Free Web Hosting - 100%Uptime | Partnered with servebyte.com

Website: CentrioHosting.com E-Mail: sales@centriohosting.com None of our services are oversold. You can consume all the resources offered in our hosting plans. Features: cPanel + WHM Included - including PHP5, MySQL5, RubyonRails, Perl, and more! Fully Managed - We take care of everything...
  2. S

How many clients did you satisfy? and how many left your service?

Post here how many clients you are hosting and how many has left your service in the past 60 days. I am hosting 243 paid hosting clients ; 21 has left my service 60 days ago. Yours? ^^
  3. S

CentrioHosting.com - Web Hosting from 3.95/Month - Dedicated Server from 199.99/Year

Website: CentrioHosting.com E-Mail: sales@centriohosting.com For a limited amount of time, Centrio Hosting is giving you the opportunity to save money and to spend wisely. With the support of servebyte.com we are heavily supported to keep your services monitored and your website's uptime 100%...
  4. S

Athlon 1.6 GHZ / 768Mb DDR2 Dedicated Server

Alright i have a few of these baby`s up for sell. I'm asking if it's a pretty good price for the specs it has. AMD Athlon 1.6 GHZ 768MB DDR2 80GB HDD 100MPBS Port 2,500 GB Bandwidth Location: New York Selectable OS: Windows Server 2003 + Plesk Control Panel Debian CentOS Fedora...
  5. S

CentrioHosting | Post 2 Host - 5 Posts per month - Free Hosting

Website: www.centriohosting.com E-Mail: sales@centriohosting.com Centrio Hosting is now providing free users with the ability to host their websites throguh a limited amount of space and bandwidth but with alot of features that enables them to complete their website. Post 2 Host plan: 500MB -...
  6. S

CentrioHosting | WebHosting | 4.95/Month | Sale ! | cPanel + WHM | 99.99%

Website: CentrioHosting.com E-Mail: sales@centriohosting.com For a limited amount of time, Centrio Hosting is giving you the opportunity to save money and to spend wisely. With the support of servebyte.com we are heavily supported to keep your services monitored and your website's uptime 100%...
  7. S

CentrioHosting Free Hosting - Acquired by CGS

CH (CentroHosting.com) has been bought by ComputerGeekSquad. ComputerGeekSquad is a 6 staff team from New York that has the knowledge of web hosting, computer repairs, hardware repairs, and etc. CentrioHosting is offering you the following web space and bandwidth for your webhosting needs...
  8. S

VPS Hosting request

Hello All. I am here to request any company that wants to sell something for a good low cost, my budget is 18$ a month. Here is what I am looking for, VPS Windows Server 2003 10-20 Gigabyte Space 10mpbs pipe 384mb-512 mb ram Good/not bad CPU Budget 18$ a month
  9. S

Free hosting by ManiacHost

The following features for free hosting from Maniac Host! 750 Mb Disk Space (All you need for a website and script) 10,000 Gigabyte Bandwidth (Can be upgraded if needed) Unlimited of ALL Features 99.99% Uptime cPanel X 11 24/7 Support Register here Best Regards, ManiacHost
  10. S

Selling one Webhosting account

What you get: 5 gig space 100 gig Bandwidth 99.9 Uptime $2.99 a month $35.88 Anually. Account can be setup in 4-5 minutes, subdomain, Must have a domain hosted. PayPal Only. We give Cpanel account first to our customers, then in 3-5 days we ask for payment. Website is coming soon...
  11. S

Dedicated Server Sponsorship.

Well, We are currently sponsored by in-leagues.com and hetrixbyte.com for the designs and hetrixbyte.com for the webhosting space and BW. We need a company to sponsor us with a dedicated server for our next private game development. We currently are hosting Rose OnLine and Cabal OnLine on a...
Back