• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. theraptor

500 posts!

Woohoo! Only took 4 years to do it too :D
  2. theraptor

0.49$/Slot GameServer Hosting - MyGameBoost!

New Year, New Deals from MyGameBoost! Here at MyGameBoost we want everyone to have an affordable option for gameserver Hosting without being forced to sacrifice quality. We are currently expanding our selection of games, but here is a sample of the more popular titles we currently offer...
  3. theraptor

PM problem?

I was in the process of sending a PM to TaoPhoenix, and when I hit either "Send" or "Preview Message", it takes me to this page: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/private.php?do=insertpm&pmid= and I get the message: Anyone else having this problem?
  4. theraptor

THT VPS Sponsor

TheHostingTool is currently looking for an individual or a company willing to sponsor a second VPS on which will be used for DirectAdmin (and possibly Kloxo) testing and development purposes. The VPS should use CentOS 5 and should have the minimum resources to run DirectAdmin...
  5. theraptor

Looking for a new place to call home.

Well, due to financial troubles the friend who's server my sites are on has had to cancel it, so I need a new home for several sites. Before I go look for a paid package, I thought I would see what I can get for free. Since I share several of the sites with others, I would like a reseller so...
  6. theraptor

Pie

I just had a rather delicious slice of key lime and thought I'd ask what kinds of pie you all like, and what you like with your pie.
  7. theraptor

TheHostingTool looking for developers!

Hello, TheHostingTool is looking for several developers to assist with the maintenance of the current generation of software! We are looking for developers who are talented in PHP, (x)HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and in the use of MySQL databases. Experience with version control systems such as...
  8. theraptor

Can it be done!?

We should totally break this. Any thoughts on how to go about doing it?
  9. theraptor

Kloxo reseller.

Hey guys, I'm working on implementing Kloxo(LXAdmin) support into TheHostingTool, and I need a small kloxo reseller to test it on. Size is not important, so anything you've got is great. Hopefully someone can help me out here.
  10. theraptor

HostWoot ending post2host (Calling Post2Host Companies)

After 3 years, HostWoot.com is ending its post2host services for a variety of reasons, mostly lack of income from it and abusive users. Anyway, I'm compiling a list of post2host sites and opinions about them to give to our users as suggestions for them to transfer to (approx. 200 active...
  11. theraptor

PR3 Site Half-Banner

Hey guys, im selling the half-banner space in the top right of my PR3 proxy-info site at http://submit-proxy.info. Site gets about 2000 hits a month, PM me for awstats screenshot. Price is $10 per month.
  12. theraptor

smallish VPS request

hey guys, im looking for a VPS to use for personal stuff, and possibly a small gameserver. Id like: at least 768 mb ram (1gig is preferrable) 50 gigs space 250+ gigs bw(more = better) the ability to run my IRC bot 1-2 IP addresses no control panel is needed, but a free one...
  13. theraptor

Special Offer! Only 1 in Stock!

Hi, i've got a dedicated server i that i have no need for, so i though't id offer someone a good deal :) The Server: Core2Quad Q660 2.4Ghz 2GB ram 250GB harddrive 4000GB bandwidth 100mbps connection US - Pennsylvania - Scranton Im pricing this at $99.99 a month, with the first...
  14. theraptor

CycloneRaptor Software!

CycloneRaptor software is now open for business. Our current product is CycloneClip, a unique, advanced clipboard system that is totally customizable and allows you to store an infinite number of text clips, copy them to the clipboard, and edit them live. All for only $9.99 You can check us...
  15. theraptor

Backup Space

AS you may or may not know, TheHostingTool got hacked again, and this time we lost everything but the forums (we have a backup), and the 1.2 files. Because of this, we are looking for somewhere to take weekly backups. we would need like 5-10 gb of space At most. if anyone is willing to...
  16. theraptor

IsMyForum.info

Okay, im selling my domain name ismyforum.info because i no longer have the time to put into the site. The Domain Name is PR1 with 1,084 backlinks. According to dnScoop.com the domain is appraised at $309. Im including the domain, a premium members copy of brandons's mybb multiforums...
  17. theraptor

VPS control panels?

Lately i have noticed that there are a lot of "new" "control panels" out there. I'm just wondering if people are actually willing to pay for something like that, when cPanel/WHM, Direct Admin, and Plesk are affordable, and Kloxo is now free. Just wondering. In addition, would people be...
  18. theraptor

powerIhosting - Share Your Ideas, We'll Power Them

powerIhosting is pleased to announce our FREE webhosting package! We Offer: 2,500 mb DiskSpace 25,000 mb Premium BandWidth 5x all Features PHP 5 MySQL Softaculus Script Installer Free Subdomain (*.powerihosting.com) And More! ALL FOR FREE! Signup Now...
  19. theraptor

THT installation / integration

Hi! I am offering installations/integrations on TheHostingTool, the popular webhosting script. I have done some mod work for THT, and so am familiar with the way it runs and can have it installed and running successfully in a small amount of time. Here are my prices: Installation: $10...
  20. theraptor

Slight Change to Advertisement Rules suggestion.

It really irks me if i go to a site that has told me they offer "reseller" hosting, only to find out that i cannot resell/give away said hosting. This should be considered false advertising, and the rules here should be updated so that hosts such as these must say "Shared / Multi Account WHM...
Back