• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

I personally think Hotmail interface is somewhat cumbersome in comparison to Gmail, but this ultimately comes down to which one you've used more regularly. The one added benefit that Gmail has over hotmail is the ability to use Gmail services for your own domain to host the emails, which I don't...
  2. K

what do you look for?

I run a few websites, so what I was looking for at the time: - Customer service - Support whether it's reasonable or 24/7 - Yearly contracts I didn't mind too much, as it's for a peace of mind that you can get the payments done and out of the way - Uptime and reliability - Also as I target my...
  3. K

need a host, not a big request! check out!

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B: 1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install Drupal in seconds! :) Visit SiteFrost.com to...
  4. K

Need a webhost for my file host

I too would like an answer on the monitoring of such content. If all is well we can offer you our basic plan below, as you did not specify any requirements: At SiteFrost.com, we can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A: 200 MB...
  5. K

Need Free Host

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A: 200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B: 1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features...
  6. K

nEED cPANEL hOSTING pLZZ

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B: 1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install Drupal in seconds! :) Visit...
  7. K

easy request

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 25 posts/month, I can give you plan C: 3 GB Space/30 GB BW/30x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install Drupal in seconds! :) Visit SiteFrost.com to...
  8. K

i need a free host

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B: 1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install your forum in seconds! :) Visit SiteFrost.com to...
  9. K

Will Place Text Links In Return

Maybe he was just assuming worse case scenario. But yes it is quite unusual for a free host to go to that extreme in ensuring some protection.
  10. K

need a php free hosting about 100M

Hi there, NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A: 200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin Visit SiteFrost.com to signup. Visit this page for plan details & more plans...
  11. K

Reliable Please

Hi We can offer you: NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 10 posts/month, on Plan B you get: 1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin Visit SiteFrost.com to signup. Visit this page for plan details & more plans...
  12. K

need web host for php image

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A: 200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install Drupal in seconds! :) Visit...
  13. K

Hosting Required Urgent For 4 Domains

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B: 1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin For 25 posts/month, I can give you plan C: 3 GB Space/30 GB BW/30x Features...
  14. K

Need 100MB Space

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A: 200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B: 1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features...
  15. K

Need A Cpanel Hosting for my Blog

Yes I understand our plans may not be as flexible as some, but it does however provide the flexibility and room to grow in case you need the extra space, and besides having an extra 800MB isn't a big deal, if you are using 10GB bandwidth you'd rather be on the safe side. Plus at Sitefrost...
  16. K

Need a small free hosting

17. K

Looking to set up a basic site with a forum

18. K

Hosting for 5 sites

Sitefrost Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION Just check out these amazing plans! For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A: 200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B: 1 GB...
  19. K

Where could i get the free VPN service ?

Are you looking for a way to basically login to your own PC at home from a remote location? Try using the free service Log Me In at http://logmein.com It's free and secure.
  20. K

Need Free Web Hosting With15Gb Space 10Gb Bandwidth and More

Definitely interesting to find out just exactly what the webspace is purposely used for and what the files are, because asking for that much generally most of the time overkill.
Back