• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Use GMAIL as SMTP

Hi Dear All I have problem to discuses. I have a private email use Gmail as smtp to send email out. But after email sent, the recipient receive email from gmail instead of my private email. They see myemail@gmail.com instead of myemail@privateemail.com. What can I do?
  2. K

Request an Email for MDaemon

Hi Dear. I'm asking for an email for MDaemon Email Server. I host website at a free server but they don't have smtp for me. So I would like to ask lady and gentle man for an email to use for smtp. Can anyone give me one that never have downtime? Really appreciate.
  3. K

Looking for Reliable Private Email for SMTP

Just small request for an email that I will use for MDaemon as SMTP authentication. Can anyone give me private domain, non spam SMTP, reliable email account? Any name with any domain is fine.
  4. K

Free cPanel Web Hosting Unlimited Features (100 Accounts)

Space 1000MB Bandwidth: 100000MB Unlimited All Features pm me with information of domain, username, password, and email to request free web hosting. Only 100 accounts.
  5. K

Custom Reseller Plan, 1GB Space, 99.9% Uptime, $15/Year

I want a custom reseller hosting with: 1GB Space 10GB Bandwidth 99.9% Uptime Guarantee (Seriously) I need a reseller not because I want to provide many hosting accounts but to have access to DNS. Only one account will be host.
  6. K

Reseller Hosting (Anonymous, Price <= $30/Year)

I'm looking for Anonymous Reseller Web Hosting as my secondary hosting server. The yearly fee is very competitive. Lower or Equal to $30 per year. Lower Price, Higher Sale, Higher Profit. Thanks for reading.
  7. K

Reseller Pricelist

Please post your reseller packages pricelist per year with spec.
  8. K

Need to buy a domain (Urgent)

I need one .com domain. Is there anyone is a domain reseller and want to sell me a domain. I will short out with cheapest domain, but I also need domain control panel which I can be able to create name servers. Please, quick.
  9. K

Need Web Developer

I will offer premium web hosting to anyone for free to who will help me develop my website. You must be a web developer. Contact me if you are interesting.
  10. K

WHM Reseller Below $20/Year (Please Post Your Offer)

Please post your offer WHM Reseller below $20/Year here. Just want to filter for easy browsing. The hostee who doesn't meet the requirement, please do not join. Thanks for your cooperate.
  11. K

Borrow Name Server

Does anyone have Top Level Domain which support name server. I want to borrow your name server to point to an ip address. if ns1 and ns2 is busy, I can take ns3 and ns4?
  12. K

Lawyer Web Template

I'm looking for a nice Lawyer Web Template. Also I want to take a look on some professional lawyer website for some ideas to fill out all the information. Can you send me some?
  13. K

Need domain .info

Does anyone know where can I buy cheapest domain .info? I heard that domain .info is the cheapest domain in the world. But does it support ns1 and ns2?
  14. K

Need One-Time Post to Host

Does anyone know where can I find one time post to host?
  15. K

D/DoS Attack Warning

I've heard about D/DoS attack which recently attack some web hosting server. It cause inaccessible to all websites that host in attacked-server. It draw bandwidth badly. So please be careful and prevent before it's too late. I heard from the attacked-hostee about the solution is to setup a...
  16. K

The Cheapest Web Hosting Service

Hello everyone. Let discuss about the cheapest web hosting service. The current cheapest web hosting service is XLX Host. You can join me here if you know the others. We talk only about cheap!!!:bandit2:
  17. K

Edit Text in SWF

Can anyone help me edit a line of text in swf file extension. It is just a little but I don't know how. Please pm me now. Thanks in advance
  18. K

Need Reseller for 10 Bucks

I have 10 bucks in my pocket. I need to buy a reseller account for a year. Do you have an offer? The most important thing is that your hosting must be reliable. If you think you will open for just 3 months, please don't make an offer here. Please don't!
  19. K

Help on Web Developing

The section seem to have a lot talent Designer. Can anyone help me to develop the same or similar web site as below? If you have sometime please help. At lease, please check if it is too easy. Thanks in advance. http://www.pcspgroup.com/speednet/
  20. K

Who sell .com domain for less than $5

I'm look where I can get .com domain for less than $5? Who know?
Back