• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Hello everybody

What's up guys, welcome to the forum. Glad to have ya here with us.
  2. W

Directadmin X cPanel

I prefer cPanel and have been using it for quite some time. How many space? I'm not sure what you mean. Reseller support? It may be needed. Would I make a donation to keep a free hosting? Yes, although I have never needed free hosting. I would be more opposed to clicking some ads. Maybe a one...
  3. W

Solid Web Hosting by WebLyte - Est 2008 - DEEP Discounts!

We’re WebLyte – Our Mission is to provide Scalable Web Hosting w/ Premium Features, we've been doing this for over 6 years while also conjuring up new ways to further enhance our already excellent uptime, reliability and ease of use. All plans include pretty much everything you need...
  4. W

Looking for a domain name registrar and a few coupons.

NameCheap is great, we've been dealing with them for years and haven't had any issues. They are often running promotions and at the current time they have a 'Touchdown Trivia' (it may be too late to participate). They do give the free whois guard for a year with new domains & transfers. There...
  5. W

Nostalgia

It's good to see some of the original faces here. Time has surely passed. Proud member of the 2000s club.
  6. W

Hosting + VPS @ 75% OFF! Details Inside! WebLyte

Ah, this is the space that we tell the world about us. Ok, so We’re WebLyte – Our Mission is to provide Scalable Web Hosting w/ Premium Features, we've been doing this for over 4 years while also conjuring up new ways to further enhance our already excellent uptime, reliability and ease of use...
  7. W

HUGE SAVINGS! 75% OFF TODAY! Shared + Reseller + VPS! Save money now!

Ah, this is the space that we tell the world about us. Ok, so We’re WebLyte – Our Mission is to provide Scalable Web Hosting w/ Premium Features, we've been doing this for over 4 years while also conjuring up new ways to further enhance our already excellent uptime, reliability and ease of use...
  8. W

Hi

Welcome back to the forum, it's good to see older members here. And yes, we are still FWS - independently owned, as far as I know :biggrin2:
  9. W

Excellent Hosting for Less! Serving happy clients for years now! Plans start @ $3

10. W

Host doesn't responds.

If you have contacted your web host via email, there may not be many options available. I'm sure you would have called them already if they had a phone number. As well as a support desk, etc. How long has it been with no response?
  11. W

Hosting + VPS @ 75% OFF! Details Inside! WebLyte

12. W

Need input on colour palettes

TOtally agreed, for some reason it does appear to be that exact way to the eyes. I'm also curious if you made a decision since this post :-)
  13. W

Amerparel Newbie here !!!

Ameritex Apparel, Thanks for joining the forum here with us. I look forward to seeing your discussions and interacting with you here on the forum.
  14. W

Hi, i am new here.

LaeequeAhmed, Welcome to FWS, I'm glad that you decided to join us here on the forum and that you enjoy the information we have and discuss here. Enjoy yourself!!
  15. W

Game Over Wupload?

Yes, I've heard of this trend in the past media (what Dynash said), so it's def expected when suits and legal actions are being passed around. Interesting to say the least.
  16. W

COUPON BLOWOUT! Save up to 75% OFF! Shared / Reseller / VPS! Promo ends soon!

17. W

Web host file scanner

Looks pretty interesting, I'm always up for trying new scripts and such. I've written several of them myself as well.
  18. W

Hi all

Hey there hard245lad, Welcome to FWS, the best free web hosting forum on the internet. If you are seeking help with web hosting you are definitely in the right place, several helpful conversations happen here all the time. But as John said, please feel free to start a new thread if you are...
  19. W

customer notification

Absolutely, it's either that or they find out on their own. I'd rather be the one letting them know first and that everything is under control. This is definitely a must.
  20. W

Hello FWS!

Hey there Canny Host, Welcome to FWS! I'm glad you joined us here. I'm sure you'll settle in quite well :classic2:
Back