• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Resellers

Its more overselling is becoming the norm unfortunately.
  2. F

The new LxLabs!

Wow, i never knew he committed suicide, i knew about the exploit but not him taking his life. I look forward to the same great products lx has always offered..
  3. F

Free Live Chat for Linux? (Or inexpensive)

Check out, http://openwebim.org/ its free and pretty good too
  4. F

Man has sex with a horse

Did anybody catch this wasnt his first "roll in the hay" with this philly? I think he should have been placed in the care of a great mental hospital. But thats just me.
  5. F

ASP.net, MVC, MS SQL , Sharepoint hosting

I would venture to say the storage. If any host offers you that much space at that price range they are obviously overselling. I may be able to put a package together for you but i would not be able to offer that much space at that pricing.
  6. F

Favorite Drink

Beer :) = Fat Tire Liquor = Jager, Jose, Red Rum, Jim, Jack and of course the captain!
  7. F

Website software Q

I would highly recommend phpBB with the Blog mod, its worked out great for my site thus far!
  8. F

Man has sex with a horse

I think the deeper issue here is why did the offender commit the crime again. From all indications one could logically believe he has some sort of mental problem. Hopefully he will get the help he deserves.
  9. F

Microsoft/Yahoo

This was definitely a good move by both Microsoft and Yahoo, with Google holding the majority stake in the market this could pull a small amount of the market share back towards Microsoft and Yahoo. Smart move if you ask me..
Back